July 21, 2014

You're my shining Star

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday! I hope everyone was having a great weekend!!

I am getting ready here in a little,to bring my 10 year old to school.They will be having a sleepover in the school tonight.It's like an "goodbye" party.Friday will be their last day,and than 6 weeks off.
Can't believe she'll be a 5th grader than and my big one will be a 9th grader.Gosh...it's so hard to see them grow so fast.My best friend was here today,and she brought some old photo albums,inlcuding pics when she was holding my big one when she was a baby,and i was holding her girl,and she is already 17 now.Yap,it's official...we are getting old!! hehe

Ok,on to my card for today.It's for the latest CASE Study Challenge.I would like to thank you girls from CASE Study again for choosing my card as the winner 2 weeks ago!! I was happy like a little kid in a toy store! :) Shari Carroll is such an inspiration to me,that my happiness was twice as much when i saw my card on the front page! :)
I made a card for their last Challenge as well but missed the deadline! :/
Here the inspiration pic:

And here is my card:

supplies: Clearly Besotted - Geometric Style II - Superstar Stamps and Dies - Time to Celebrate ( big circle behind the purple star ), Hero Arts - Brush Stamps - Shadow Ink, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Wink of Stella, MME - Enamel Dots

I'm pretty sure,this will be a lot of fun!! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love how you changed up the color combo and added that black splat! Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE Study Challenge!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love how you changed up the color combo and added that black splat! Thanks for playing along with this week's CASE Study Challenge!

judkajudi said...

Love your interpretation! So pretty.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Absolutely awesome take on the Case card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE it!!

~amy~ said...

How fun, love how you were inspired and your choice of colors!
Thanks for playing with us at Case Study!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what a beautiful card, Cindy!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So beautiful!!! Love the colours!

Deanne :)

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card.... Love the colours you have used...
Hugs Sylvie x

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colours and love your take on Shari's card. Love it. Thanks for playing along CASE Study Challenge!

cm said...

You make me laugh Cindy - you are sooooo not old (I am, at the ripe age of nearly 55!), because those daughters of yours are keeping you young - as is your card-making! this gem here: sheer beauty in every detail! Colours, images, dies...visual harmony to the max! Love, love and love this!!
Hugs~c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ are you ever tired of me saying how much I LOVE your creations! Again the whole design is flipping AMAZING!!! I LOVE the colors of course and your style! You my sweet friend are not old at all! But I feel your pain ~ mine will be turning 9 and I was literally just starring at him ~ WOW!