July 16, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #145

Hi everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!
I hope everyone had a great week so far!! :)
Sorry,i am so quiet at the moment.I had a stomach flu last week.Went to the doctor yesterday,since i keep having heartburning since last month,and well i have gastritis.So,i am not even sure if it was the stomach flu last week,or if it came from the gastritis.The only thing that bothers me about this whole thing,i am not allowed to drink coffee! Serious?? Me and no coffee,is like summer without sun...just doesn't fit!! haha
Oh and i am not allowed to eat stuff that has been baked/cooked in a pan or the oven.Nice...that means i will finaly loose some more weight!! hehe Because there is not much left to eat than!! ;)
Anyways...

Today i am gonna share a card for the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Our hostess this week,is the amazing Narelle Farrugia!
I really love her cards,each single one! The way she uses flowers,leaves and so is just amazing!!



supplies: My Creative Time - Stitched Journal Die, Clearly Besotted - Sweet Rose Stamps - Bridal Bouquet Stamps and Dies ( leaves ) - Simply Quilled ( Sentiment ), Hero Arts - White Embossing Powder, Jenni Bowlin - Inks, Distress Ink, Gems, Wink of Stella

Check out the FMS Blog to find more stunning creations from the Team!!
I hope you'll have time to play along!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a pretty card...love the blooms!

Gisela said...

I love your card Cindy. The cluster of roses is very cute and I also like the same flower in the paper.

Karren said...

Oh you poor thing! Hope you get over your gastritis soon. No coffee and no baking? Torture - but at least you can still stamp! This is a gorgeous and bright card - love those beautiful flowers.

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my. No coffee and nothing cooked in a pan or in the oven. What's left? I hope you are better soon :) But I love your card! All those blooms make me smile!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well you have done it again ~ a master piece! BEAUTIFUL colors and details! OMG I am soooo sorry to hear this! I mean no coffee or baked/oven things ~ WOW!!! I should try this too ~ I'm just not sure about the coffee thing! EEK! Feel better soon sweet Cindy!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow those flowers rock! Beautifully done! Feel,better!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Cindy! I love those colours and that orange background! The bling is fabulous! My mom has gastritis so I feel your pain. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! How gorgeous are those pretty colours together? Love it!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Absolutely gorgeous colors together! Love the white on orange...just brings it all together so well! :)

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, Cindy! This is simply gorgeous! I love how you embossed the white flowers on the bright background, and the little bouquet of colorful matching flowers. So pretty!

cm said...

Poor you, Cindy! No baked goods is hard enough, but missing out on coffee?? Yikes...I'd be prickly porcupine if I had to go without that! I hope this is a temporary situation for you (and I don't think you have any weight to lose!! You're gorgeous as is! Be sure that you are eating to keep up your strength). Now, this card: stunning as always! Those CB roses are lovely, as is that embossed background. Another card to love!!
Hugs~c