July 30, 2014

Create a Smile Guest DT - Friends in the Woods

Hello everyone,



Here i am with my third and last post as Create a Smile's Guest DT!! :(
Was a great month with them.To bad though that this month went by so fast!
I would like to thank them again for having me and i wish them all the success they need to stick around with the crafty world for many...many years!!!
Danke nochmal Christine,war richtig schön!! Wünsche dir/euch ganz ganz viel Erfolg!! Du hast es verdient!!

For my card i am again using Friends in the Woods! One of the most cutest critter sets out there!!!



I kept my card pretty simple today.I choose the adorable squirrel from this Set,which i cut out leaving a small white border and colored it with Twin Touch Markers.
The background was created using Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint distress inks.I made my own little hills with masking paper.
The cute little tree trunk and the hearts above the sentiment come from an older Hero Arts Set called Whoo loves you.
The sentiment comes from My Creative Time's Bracket Sentiments.I white heat embossed the sentiment and the hearts.
The sun is from Simon Says Stamp's Color and Sunshine Set.And to finish my card,i of course used some MME Enamel Dots!

Sorry for the bad quality.I am still taking the pics with my phone until i have a new card reader.



Check out Create a Smile's Blog and Store!! There will be a new release soon!! And i am sure you don't wanne miss that!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is super darling!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE the whole scene!

cm said...

Cindy, your creations with these sweet stamps have been sheer delights! The scene here is darling; not only is the squirrel a cutie, but those hearts in the tree are adorable! Whatever you touch, you bring 'to life' in the most marvelous ways!
Hugs~c