July 23, 2014

The Card Concept #15

Hi everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

Today i have a card for you for the new The Card Concept Challenge!!
We have a beautiful Color Challenge for you!!






Here comes my card for the Freestyle Collage Style!
I must admit i had quite a hard time! The colors are beautiful,but i just couldn't make it work on my card! When i saw the cards from them Team on the Team Blog,i thought...how to they do this everytime?! :) Well...it could be worse!! haha

I used the Build a Chevy Background Stamps from My Creative Time for the background.White Heat Embossed it and distressed it with Tumpled Glass Distress Ink.
The big ambersand die is also from My Creative Time,which incluses 3 matching Stamps to go ontop.I heat embossed it with clear glitter powder. To bad you can't really see the pattern.

Another thing i would like to mention...Sorry for the poor picture.My card reader broke,means i can't upload the pictures from my DSRL camera to my computer.Now i have to take the photos with my Phone until i have a new one! :/

supplies: My Creative Time - And Then Some - Build a Chevy Background - 4x4 Journal Die + More - Stitched Layering Heart Dies, Hero Arts - White Embossing Powder, Clear Glitter Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, MME - Enamel Dots, Sequins

I'll be back later with the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and my Guest DT post for Create a Smile!

Please check out the TCC Blog to find more fabulous cards from the Team!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

OH I LOVE this!

Kay Miller said...

Fab-u-LOUS! That big sparkly ampersand is fantastic!! Absolutely amazing card Miss Cindy!! Another LOVE!!!

cm said...

OMGOrgeous, Cindy! You have totally rocked this challenge with your design! I have 'nearly' all of these MCT products, so I hope you don't mind if I case this work of art at some point!! Yet again, a breath-taken away beauty!!
Hugs~c

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so fun, Cindy! I love the white embossed chevrons.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my word AGAIN! Seriously GORGEOUS creation!! LOVE how PERFECT your background turned out too! BEAUTIFUL as always!

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful, Cindy! I just love the Sparkly "&" and the colors are so fresh and pretty!