July 11, 2014

Create a Smile first release Blog Hop

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday!!

Are you ready for a fun hop?? I sure hope so! :) I am very happy to be joining these awesome Ladies today!! Ok,let's get started...


Welcome to the Create A Smile First Release Blog Hop!

Create a Smile is a new stamp company in a town, located in Germany!
When Christine Drogt started illustrating and sharing images with friends, it soon became crystal-clear that those images would make awesome clear stamps.  Because Christine has always loved to make people smile (it can be as easy as smiling at strangers!) the name was found quickly (thanks to her friend Alison!) and the vision became reality.

Create A Smile stamps are made of high quality photo-polymer and produced in Germany. They will for sure make you smile!

We’re thrilled you are joining us as we begin this great adventure! We truly love the fantastic paper-crafting community (YOU!) and are so excited to be bringing something new to you all!

These are the facts:
Create A Smile are releasing our first two stamp sets TODAY!! You can find our store at www.createasmilestamps.com 
We have TWO fun sets filled with super cute images, available for purchase.
You can win a $15 gift-certificate for the store-- all you need to do is hop along and leave comments on all the fantastic and inspiring stops (one comment per person, per blog please!). We’ll pick random winner from all the comments - so the more blogs you visit (and leave a comment on) - the more chances you have to be a winner!
You have until Saturday (July 12th) 8am CET - that's 2am EST. The winner will be announced on the Create A Smile Blog on Sunday (July 13th)
And here are the 2 first releases of Create a Smile
 
Comfy


Friends in the Wood


Aren't these just AMAZING?!! I LOVE them and they sure make me smile!! :)

Here is a card i made using Friends in the Wood
I fell in love with the adorable images and the "to tell the tooth" right away!! :) So cute!
I had my husband and me in mind,when i created this one.Him and me just couldn't be any more different! But well,it worked for the past 16 years,with some downs of course...so i guess it's a good thing we are so different,who knows!! ;)


supplies: Create a Smile - Friends in the Wood, Hero Arts - Woodgrain Stamp - White Embossing Powder, Distress Inks, Twin Touch Markers, Simon Says Stamp - Mini Heart Dies, Sequins, My Creative Time - 4x4 Journal Die + More

And here comes the Blog Hop line up...what a buch of amazing crafters...

Cindy Lovell You are here

Don't miss out on this fun and awesome hop!! 

Thank you so very much for stopping by!!

31 comments:

anja curvers said...

Ooohhhh this looks amazing. Love how you worked those stamps and that phrase is too cute.

Tanja said...

love the colors and the dimension - super cute card

Lizzie said...

I love to use the woodgrain effect myself. Awesome card!

Christine said...

Everyone knows I love turquoise and grey - and your designs is stunning. With that emboss resist and that frame. Love it!
Thanks a lot for joining us, we're so happy to have you as our Guest Designer this month!
Hugs
Christine

Kylie said...

SO CUTE! Those little critters are just adorable and I LOVE your background!

~amy~ said...

oh my STINIKIN' cute.

Selene said...

Really cute card! I also love the woodgrain background =)

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!!

Anja said...

Awww, how cute! I love everything about your card - just perfect!

aaga said...

cute card, love all the placing of the images and elements.

Tracy E said...

Your card made me smile....so cute! 😁

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ GORGEOUS and ADORABLE all wrapped up in one! LOVE all the embossing!!!!! GREAT design ~ like I always say! Have a great weekend!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Very cute! By the way - your link coming from Kelly does not work....I thought you might want to know...

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Cute card!

Lysa said...

Awesome! love the subtle blue in the background :)

Cheryl H said...

awwww... they're just so sweet together!!

Yuki said...

Such a sweet and adorable card!

Yiming said...

Simple but stunning! Love the pop of blue behind these critters and that definitely added a lot interest to the card!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Marianne said...

Awww, this is sooo cute. Also love your partially coloured background. Very eye catching!

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's sooo cute. I love the little Lawn Fawn heart and the colours look so perfect :)
Great job!

Unknown said...

I love your use of the "odd couple" critters. So cute!

Aileen said...

Just love your card, such different critters, so cute. The light blue finish on the woodgrain background is a perfect look.

Kari V. said...

Ha ha..your card made me laugh!! Love those critters!!

Maureen Hayes said...

Love it! 16 years is pretty amazing, I would have to say that opposites must really attract. . . Lol! Great job with these adorable critters!

keeleykats said...

Oh, so much to love about your card! The embossed woodgrain background with the emboss resist color behind the window is really eye catching! I love the colors you chose and the matching sequins.

MiamiKel said...

This is just a sweet, sweet card - I'm sure your husband will love it! I love the peek a boo window frame with the sponged blue and matching sequins - beautifully crafted! TFS!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the wood grain and the framing.

Traci said...

Love this card! Hugs Traci

Samantha Mann said...

oh my word!! such an awesome card!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that white woodgrain...and the blue distressing around the frame...?! swoon! and i agree - that to tell the tooth sentiment rocks my world! LOVE IT! awesome card!

cm said...

Goodness, Cindy, I'm the one who is ever so slow in catching up with comments! My apologies - and you need never worry about commenting on my cards: I know you're out there! Besides, you have a family to keep you busy - and they should always be your #1 priority (followed by creating gorgeous cards as #2!). Your card here is incredibly darling, with those sweet critters representing you and your husband! Sometimes it's the differences that make things work well! The selectively sponged woodgrain inside the frame: brilliant! Love your card!!
Hugs~c