July 23, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #146

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for today.
You may wanne scroll down for the new The Card Concept Challenge.

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
This week,we are having a new Sketch made by Amy O'Neill!! What a great Sketch! Loved playing with it!! Amy,for me is the queen of colors! :) When you know me,you know how much a love a colorfull card,and Amy always uses the most beautiful matching colors on her cards!!


Supplies: My Creative Time - Flower Petal Dies - Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies - Springtime in Paris ( sentiment ), Echo Park - Happy Camper Papers, Vellum, Gems, Hero Arts - Brush Stamps

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The layered flower and layered butterfly are gorgeous! And you colors are yummy! Beautiful!

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh! This is breathtaking! What gorgeous colors and just a stunning card with all that lovely white space! LOVE!!!

cm said...

Cindy!! How do YOU manage to create such incredibly amazing cards one after the other! I'm in a total swoon over how fabulous this is! I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating: one of these days, I'm going on a full-blown "case Cindy's cards" fest! This is another that I totally adore to the max!!
Hugs~c

Amy O said...

Oh, I love this sooo much! I love what you've done with that top butterfly! And I love what you've done with color on this card -- so many pretty things to look at on such a clean card. Beautifully done, Cindy!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ahhh, this is gorgeous! I love that layered flower and the butterflies are the icing on the cake! Looks like I'm going shopping again!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Cindy! This card is so beautiful! Wow! Such creativity! I love the layered butterflies and the flower! It looks fabulous against that white background!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, Cindy! The colors and prints that you chose are so pretty, and I love the look of the layered flower and butterfly. Love whatever you stamped behind each of them, too. Awesome card!

Joni Andaya said...

So Beautiful!!!

Karren said...

Love that flower, Cindy! And those butterflies are just beautiful - they look so delicate! Fab card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Another gorgeous card Cindy! You always know how to mix colours and embellishments!

Greta said...

Oh what a neat card! Love all the layers!

Jen Timko said...

Wow!! I run out of adjectives to describe your cards, lol! Another amazing work of art!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ I am with Jen ~ comment above ~ I just have to say STUNNING! Simply STUNNING!!!

Ardyce Seabrook said...

Such a Beautiful card! love everything about it!