July 2, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #143

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday! :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches!!
I am very happy to be your Hostess this week. I really hope you'll like it!! I choose a lot of white space on the top part and a few layers on the bottom part..But i think it's still very versatile.
I had so much fun putting it together.I must admit i had problems though creating a card with it!! haha
I think the only problem i had though,was not the Sketch,it reather was that i was trying not to use any black or grey.I use them on almost all of my cards.But i realized it's not gonna work without,so with a little help of my friend grey ( NO not Christian haha ), it was SO very easy to put together!!
So,i hope you all will enjoy this Sketch as much as i did! :) Would love to see what you come up with!!


supplies: My Creative Time - Speech Bubble Sentiments, Clearly Besotted - Leafy Accents Dies- Love Blossom ( little flowers ) and Diagonal Stripes, Echo Park - Head over Heels Papers, Gems, Spellbinder Circle Die

Check out the FMS Blog to see what this fabulous Team has created with this Sketch!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the sketch and your card! The colors are magnificent....they simply pop!

Linda Callahan said...

The sketch is sweet and so is this card!! So soft and pretty......yep you needed Mr.Gray! :). I just love it!

Karren said...

Fabulous card and sketch, Cindy. The grey looks perfect - it anchors all the other elements and colors, so you are right to use it :)

Kay Miller said...

Well, I'm glad you pulled out your grey because these colors are fabulous!! I love everything about this card Cindy! The design and your use of dies is amazing! Happy week my friend! :)

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous! I don't know why you would not want to invite your friend grey to play along with you on this card because he clearly knows how to make a card say "wow!" This is clean, simple and a complete knock out!

Amy O said...

I LOVE everything about this -- especially the gray! And I love the sketch you designed.

Jen Brum said...

Cindy, this card is so fabulous! I love those layers and the die cuts! Such a great colour combination! Love the white background! Thanks for a great sketch this week...even though it had a circle!!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ I don't see a problem with any of your color choices EVER! I think you have the most AWESOMENESS sense of style and no matter what you create I LOVE it! This one is STUNNING and PERFECT like all the others! BEATUIFULLY done and seriously funny post!

anja curvers said...

Wow great card great layering nice sketch.

cm said...

No matter what colours you use, or dies, or stamps or...anything, the result is always magical, elegant and gorgeous! This card is no exception! You and grey are a lovely match, as are you and red, and yellow, and blue...Seriously, this is beautiful in every. single. detail! Love it!! Hugs~c

Unknown said...

I love the sketch you came up with, and the colors go great together! You defiantly set the bar high, lol~

Jen Timko said...

When gray works like this, you just have to go with it. Great sketch this week and your card is gorgeous!!