July 9, 2014

Freshy Made Sketches #144

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday! :)

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Karren is our hostess this week! LOVE this Sketch,just like i love everything Karren creates!!


Everything i used for my card,is from the Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit! Love this Kit.
Only the button comes from my stash,and i used Glossy Accents on the little stamped hearts!
 


Check out the FMS Blog to see all of the fabulous inspirations from the Team!!

Sorry for keeping this very...very short today!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome use of the SSS Stamp kit!

cm said...

Anything placed in your hands becomes magical, Cindy, and this kit is no exception! Your signature style and flair - matching papers perfectly, showcasing sentiments wonderfully, adding little details for maximum impact - shines through this card! I'm in awe yet again!!
Hugs~c

Linda Callahan said...

This is as sweet as can be! Amazing what just a touch of glossy accents can do!

Kay Miller said...

Oh what a cute cute card Cindy! You do the most amazing things with cards! I'm always amazed!! Those little envies are just adorable! Thanks my dear friend for the very sweet comments on my blog :)

Karren said...

You are too sweet, Cindy :) I love everything about this card - those little envelopes are too cute.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is the sweetest card! I love those little envelopes!

Ranger and Tanner said...

We always love to see what you do with the SImon kits - so very inspirational!

Karen M said...

Fabulous card, Cindy! Love the shiny hearts, they're so dinky!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ again another STUNNING card! I need to start looking into these sketches because I leave here thinking ~ I LOVE your style!!!!

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love those little envelopes and that dsp is fab! You are so talented with the details -- the white border around the card base, the glossy accents, etc... Love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love, love, love this card!!!!!!

Jen Timko said...

Such a great combination of elements!! The glossy details and that fun sentiment are all perfect!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Cindy your cards are just amazing! I love this combo of sentiment and envelopes!