July 30, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #147

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today!! Please scroll down for my Create a Smile post!!

Happy Wednesday!!
Sorry,i am little late today.I am a little busy at the moment.
My brother suprised me last thursday from the USA! :)
I had NO clue he'de be coming over.Actualy we wanted to go over to visit,but it just didn't work out.
He already knew for the past 6 weeks,that he'de be coming.i had no idea.I cryed like a baby,when i saw him standing in the kitchen when i got back from grocery shopping! :) He is not just my brother,but also my best friend!! SO glad to have him in my life!!!
He'll only stay 2 more weeks,so i really wanne spend as much time as possible with him!!!

A pic of me and him we took on saturday! :)



Ok,on to our new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Today our hostess is the amazing Jennifer Timko!! She created this very fun and awesome Sketch!!
Loved working with it!! :)


First thing i thought of,where candles!!
For the flames i used the leaves from Clearly Besotted's Simply Quilled Stamps and Dies.The sentiment comes from this Set as well.The banner comes from Basic Banners,also from Clearly Besotted!!


other supplies: Carta Bella - it's a celebration Papers, Hero Arts - Brush Stamps - Shadow Inks, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Twine, MME - Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella

Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful cards from the Team!!
Hope you'll have time to play along!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

15 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the big candles! Such fun for a birthday! And even more fun that your brother surprised you!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cool surprise from your brother!!! Super cool card too!! :)

Judy McMullen said...

The candles on your card caught my eye immediately on the Freshly Made Sketches blog. Had to come here to see how you made your card...so perfect!!!

Enjoy the time with your brother!

~amy~ said...

this is amazing...I love it!

Claire said...

Your card is so clever Cindy. How fantastic that your brother came all that way as a surprise...I'd be sobbing my heart out if my brother did that! Hope you enjoy your time with him!

Cindy Hall said...

This card is absolutely amazing! I love the paper choices for the candles! The details are perfect, too. Now quit reading this and go have fun with your brother!

Kay Miller said...

Cindy you are so cute!! And I can see the family resemblance with your brother! How fun that he surprised you with his visit and so wonderful how close you are. I'm like that with my brother too :) Your card is amazing! I just love those big candles! So cute! Hope you have a wonderful time with your brother! ((Hugs))

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ First of all I LOVE your card! The papers and products look AMAZING together! But most importantly ~ WOW! This is so AWESOME that you got a wonderful surprise ~ your brother/BFF! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing the BEAUTIFUL picture too! Enjoy every second with him! <3

Jen Timko said...

This is the perfect way to use the sketch! Love it Cindy! And that picture with your brother makes me smile. Have fun!!

Petra Swart said...

Love your stunning card, Cindy!!!
Have a good time with your brother!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm so glad you get to spend time with your brother! :) And I love this birthday card. The candles are so awesome!

Karren said...

Great idea to convert the vertical panels to candles. Great photo of you and your brother - enjoy your time together!

Jen Brum said...

Such a fun card Cindy (as always!). Love those candles! Such a great take on the sketch! Love that sentiment banner and the fun background stamps! So glad your brother arrived safely and gave you such a great surprise! Enjoy his visit!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a totally awesome card Cindy (well, all of your cards are awesome - but I'm totally loving this one!). Love your pic with your brother too - nice that he could visit.

cm said...

Oh, Cindy, my eyes are filling with tears at how awesome your brother is for surprising you with a visit! I can just imagine the shock and delight and HUGE welcome that happened when you saw him in your kitchen! A most fabulous prize for most FABULOUS you! WOW! Your card is, as always, so ingenious, pretty, clever and amazing! Once again, you've elevated 'simple' to stunning! You rock (and that's why your brother did what he could to make you feel extra special...you rock as a sister, too!) Mega hugs to you - and to him for being a super brother!
Hugs~c