March 18, 2015

The Card Concept #31

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for today! Please scroll down for MCT's 3rd Sneak Peek!!

Welcome to a new The Card Concept Challenge!!!
LOVE our new Inspiration!! Who doesn't love cupcakes?! ;)



Ok,there is a little change...i am no longer a Clean and Graphic showcaser and went back to Freestyle Collage!! The very sweet and amazing Lea Lawson was SO nice and switched with me!! Lea is an amazing crafter,i love everything she does and i know that she will rock the Clean and Graphic Style!!
I pretty much sucked ( sorry ;) ),but i did!! When i started,i thought...ok,i'de like to try as much as possible...stretching my own creativity! BUT,i just couldn't do it!! I did NOT like one of the cards that i made,and each one was a huge Challenge for me and cost me many....many white Cardstock,since it took me many,many tries until i thought the card was somehow ok to use for the Challenges!!
I just need my layers,i need 3D foam on my cards,right now i am in love to watercolor everything i get between my fingers and so on! So clean and graphic just was not my thing!! But,at least i tried it! So everyone who rocks that style...Hats off!!! And Thank you again Lea!!!

I started by cutting two panels with MCT's 3x4 stitched journal die! I stamped the little cupcakes from Cleary Besotted's Tasty Treats on the top layer,clear heat embossed them and watercolored ontop with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.I used the same ink for the bottom panel and on the topping of my cupcakes.I colored the bottom of my cupcakes with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Super Cool Stamp Set!!









Please check out The Card Concept Blog and look at all of the amazing creations from the Team!!
I hope you'll get to join us!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!


7 comments:

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Yummi ! SUch a delicious card...
Best regards, Synnöve

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my BEAUTIFUL and YUMMY all wrapped up into one!

Karren said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you've created the background!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh look at all that cupcake fabulousness! I adore this card Cindy!

laurie said...

Awesome card..love the background!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cindy, I'm really lovin' how you are doing the watercolor backgrounds.

cm said...

Oh, Cindy - all of your cards are eye-catching delights, whether they're clean and graphic (which you do incredibly well!) or freestyle collage! I'm glad you decided to head back to creating what you love; it's no fun when the recycle bin gets frequent meals (as mine does..yeesh!). Your card here: luscious, yummy, delicious! Stellar colouring, my sweet friend!
Hugs~c