March 24, 2015

My Creative Time - Stamp/Die of the Month

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and a great start in to the new week?!!

One more day,and my girls get off school for Spring Holidays!! I hope the weather will get better,so we get to do things in those 3 weeks!! Right now,even though the sun is shining...it's freezing cold!! :/

Ok,now on to Stamp/Die of the month over at My Creative Time!
It's the Stitched Heart Layering Dies!!
Maybe some of you remember the card i made on March 3rd,with the Die of the Month?
I made a stencil and sponged the hearts on my background using different Distress Inks.


For today i used the stencil itself on my card.
I sprayed some Heidi Swapp colorshine on my cardbase before i glued my sponged stencil down!
I also used My Creative Time's new beautiful Jr. Rolled Flower Dies, Fun Stitched Tag Dies, Love You Bunches and Stitched Leaves Dies!!



Stop by Emma's Blog and check out how she and some of the Team have used these Dies!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is so totally cool, clever, creative and really Beautiful.
What a super fun idea too. Love your flower it's so cute...you definitely did and outstanding job. I love it!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Cindy! What a great idea!!!

keysha said...

Gorgeous card! I would have never thought to creat a stencil like that! Great idea!!!

jessica said...

Gorgeous card Cindy!!!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your stencil already had pretty colors on it...great idea to use it on a card front. Your rolled flower is beautiful and love the splatters. Not warming up here in Michigan very quick either...but the birds are singing and they know spring is coming.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Kay Miller said...

Oh you are too creative! What a beautiful card! I love the rose and the black sentiment! Wonderful card! I hope you have a lovely spring break with your girls! (Hugs)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well are you the CLEVER girl over here!! LVOE the first card ~ simply BEAUTIFUL but the 2nd card ~ EEK! So CLEVER!! LOVE how you used the mini tag and flower too! BEAUTIFULLY done!

I so get your comment about sun shining but yet cold! Lets hope the weather starts warming up for all of us! Hugs!

cm said...

Innovative and inspiring, Cindy! What a brilliant way to maximize your dies, as a two-for-one stencil! Sheer ingenuity - and incredibly an incredibly beautiful duo of cards! More magic...
Hugs~c

Brigit Mann said...

Wow, love how this came out, next time I stencil something going to do this!!