March 1, 2015

Family is everything

Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend so far!!

I got to make a card yesterday for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!
Haven't played for a while so i was pretty excidet i got some time to craft last night!! :)


I have seen SO many cards and videos of this Bokeh effect and now i thought to give it a try!!
So i used my ( at the moment ) most favorite color comination to create my background.
I used Peacock Feathers,Seedless Preserves and Iced Spruce for some watercoloring.I die cut some circles in different sizes and used the negative and SSS White Pigment Ink to create the circles.
The family word die and sentiment is from My Creative Time's Family is Everything Stamp and Die Set!
To finish my card,i added some Wink of Stella to the Word and tabed some of it on my background.It sparkles SO beautifuly!! Love it!! To bad you can't see it on the pics!!



Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Niinu said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love all those colors:)

Hannelie said...

Your background looks amazing Cindy! WOW!!!
So glad to see you at CTS!

Craft-E-Place said...

Amazing background, beautiful card.
Elaine

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Kim Jolley said...

Complete stunner.

Jen Timko said...

GASP!!! This is gorgeous!! Everything bokeh should be!! Into my pins!

Judith said...

A stunning card!
Family is everything - it's so true!

Petra Swart said...

Your bokeh effect is stunning, Cindy!!! The colours you have worked with is so beautiful!!!! (I have to give this bokeh effect a try at some stage, too!!!) I can just imagine how beautiful it must be IRL with the sparkle!!! I love the sentiment!!! Love your card, Cindy!!!
Have a great start to your week!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ oh my word this is simply GORGEOUS!! I LVOE that background ~ the colors are simply PERFECT! Beautifully done!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow, this is stunning! What a gorgeous background and wonderful take on the sketch!

ÅsaJ said...

What a gorgeous background! Love the colors!

cm said...

Bokeh beautiful, Cindy! A card made with love...
Hugs~c