March 10, 2015

Tag it Tuesday

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good start into the new week!!

Today it's Tag it Tuesday over at My Creative Time!!

I have used quite a few MCT goodies on this one Tag! And i must admit...i really like how it turned out!! :)
I did the Bokeh technique again on the big Tag.Since the pic is very bright,it's hard to see!
I used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass,Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks to watercolor the big Tag.And i used the same inks on the Happy,the smaller Tags and the little hearts!



Supplies:
4x4 Journal Die + More ( little hearts )
Happy Thoughts Stamp and Die Set
You Had Me At Meow Stamp Set
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Twin Touch Markers

 Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW Your little tag is so cute I'd say it's PURRRR-fect. Love the clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's Goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a darling tag Cindy! Love your sweet kitty!

Unknown said...

Your kitty tag is sooooo cute and I LOVE those pastel colors you used, great job!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cindy,the soft watercolor/bokeh background is perfect with the kitty! so pretty!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your bokeh technique...don't you hate to cover any of it up? I love the color combo and how your kitty stands out...so sweet!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my this is just so darn ADORABLE and so BEAUTIFUL!! I LVOE that technique and need to try it! The tag on a tag is so darn CLEVER too! As always adore your creations!

Kay Miller said...

Oh there's that adorable little kitty again!! Cindy this i just the cutest tag ever! I LOVE the amazing bokeh background and the two layered tags look super too! Of course the kitty steals the show though! ((Hugs))

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is so super cute and adorable, Cindy!!!! That little kitty is just the sweetest thing and I love how you have layered the smaller tags on the bigger one - so clever!!! I can slightly see the bokeh effect - would have loved to see this IRL!!! Lovely colours you've worked with!!! Love it a LOT, Cindy!!!
Have a great day!!!

cm said...

Cindy, your kitten tag is not only cute, but incredibly classy! So many rich details - bokeh, the woodgrain tag, the wee hearts, the perfectly coloured kitten, the pastel colours - to gaze at in wonder and awe! Love this immensely!
Hugs~c

Brigit Mann said...

This is just the cutest tag!!