March 3, 2015

My Creative Time - Stamp/Die of the Month

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!! :)

Today,it's "My Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month" over at My Creative Time!!

This month it's Stitched Heart Layering Dies!! I love...love these dies and i think these are my most used dies ever!!

I took these 3 hearts and made my own stencil out of Cardstock.


Than i sponged the hearts using Picked Rasberry, Festive Berries and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks on my background.I also took some Heidi Swapp White Colorshine and sprayed it ontop of the hearts! I used some of the hearts that i had die cut for the stencil and sponged them with the same distress inks and poped them up on my card.
The sentiment is from MCT's Puffy Hearts Just For You!!

Sorry for the poor quality,it was already dark outside when i finished this card!




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG R U Kidding Me ....OMG WOW so in awe of what you did...OMG Girl you made your own stencil....You really REALLY came up with a genius idea with the heart dies...I love....LOVE your idea and your card turned out so beautiful and then to use some of the hearts back in WOW!! You really did one super outstanding creative job!!
YOU so ROCK!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Fabulous and beautiful! Great job!

Crafting Katie said...

Love the stencil you made! Your card turned out fabulous! Gorgeous colors!!!

Kim H said...

OH my word another GORGEOUS creation! I LOVE what you did to this background too! STUNNING!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like the few die cuts on top of you stenciled ones. The white spray gives a nice whispy look. Great job on your card and making the cool stencil. Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, great colours!

Gabi MeWi said...

Love the effect of the white spray.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love the sentiment you choose to go with all the happy little hearts, Cindy!!!! The colours are beautiful!!!! Love your cute card!!!
Have a lovely day!!!!

Kay Miller said...

Ooooh you are so creative Cindy! This is fabulous and so cute too! Really wonderful idea and I love the blending you've done! (hugs and happy week my friend!)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just fabulous stencil using the hearts!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Cindy! AWESOME idea and gorgeous card!

cm said...

Your stencil just added to the versatility of these darling hearts! Colours, layout, the mix-and-match of stenciling and popped up hearts...innovative! So beautiful!
Hugs~c