March 4, 2015

The Card Concept #30

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for today! Please scroll down for the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!

Welcome to a new The Card Concept Challenge!!
We have a beautiful new inspiration for you,for the next two weeks!! Hopefuly you'll get to play along!!



And here is my card for the Clean and Graphic style!
I used the beautiful set from Clearly Besotted "Flowers and Flourishes"! Love this Set!!
I loved the colors of the inspiration photo!! Yellow,pink and my favorite...purple!! I didn't made a thinking of you card,since i am in bad need for Birthday cards! :)



Check out The Card Concept Blog and see all the beautiful cards from the Team!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ what a BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the clean style but yet the PERFECT amount of details and color ~ LOVE it!

Lesley said...

Lovely use of the colours, Cindy!

Karren said...

Beautiful! The strips of purple really draw the eye to the gorgeous flowers.

Petra Swart said...

Beautifully stamped flowers, Cindy!!! Love the purple strips and the sentiment looks lovely!!!! Beautiful CAS card!!
Have a lovely day!!!

cm said...

Hello, sweet friend! I'm working 'backwards' to catch up with comments and oh, what a beautiful staring point this card is! Soft, pretty, delicate...utterly gorgeous! I don't have the gift for stamping 'flower arrangements' so seeing yours makes me incredibly happy! Love it!
Hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Cindy!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Cindy, your card is so neat and beautiful! Wonderful design as always!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Cindy

Such uncluttered beauty!

Blessings,
Barb

Julie Gearinger said...

The colors are so beautiful together and love your style!!