March 25, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #179

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :)

Welcome to a new Challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches!!
Our Sketch this week is brought to you by the amazing talented Amy O'Neill!! Have i already mentioned that she is my personal queen of colors?! I did,but i'll say it again!! :)


 I've used one of my new favorite Set...Tweet Me and Tweet Me Dies from My Creative Time! I just adore these cute little birdies!!
I stared by die cutting the 3x4 stitched journal die ( My Creative Time ) out of AC woodgrain cardstock,which i sponged with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink.Than i die cut a circle ( Bunch of Fun Circle Dies - My Creative Time ) out of Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and watercolored it with cracked pistachio and spiced marmalade!
As my daughter looked at it,she was like "Mom,this looks like a Globe"! I didn't even noticed this...but after she told,i actualy liked the idea of the Globe.Since i send all cards to my family in the USA...across the ocean! :) Let's just pretend i knew what i was doing!! hehe
The banner was cut with My Creative Time's Vintage Stitched Label Dies.



Please stop by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful cards from the Clean Team!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You are amazing with bright happy colors! Your watercolored circle is terrific and I love the bright happy notes! Gorgeous....just gorgeous!

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute, and your daughter is right - it makes the perfect globe! Love this card, Cindy!!!

Jen Timko said...

It does totally look like a globe! Don't you love it when you were even more creative than you knew?!! Another fun card. Love the colors!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ OH my word ~ I LOVE this card! The colors are so BEAUTIFUL and as soon as I saw it I thought you tried to make it look like a globe!! EEK! You are too talented my friend! BEATUFIULLY done!

Jen Mitchell said...

I thought it looked like a globe too. Great minds think alike! I love your little singing bird. The musical notes are so cute!

Amy O said...

This is adorable, Cindy! I love the watercolored circle (globe), and that bird and musical notes are so sweet. The colors you've used put me in such a happy place. Love it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This little bird is such a cutie Cindy and I love those sweet little notes! Do you ever use the same image twice?

Karren said...

Totally looks like a globe - you are so clever, Cindy :) Gorgeous card - I so love that Cracked Pistachio color and keep forgetting to order the new colors!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that sweet little bird Cindy and your gorgeous colouring! Thanks for the inspiration over at FMS! Hazel xx

Jen Brum said...

This is so fabulous Cindy! I love that sweet little bird and those music notes! So fun! That circle is the perfect globe! Nicely done!!!!

Unknown said...

Just love everything about this card. Karen x

cm said...

Once again, you've elevated simple images to stunning impact! The stitched panel, the 'globe', the sweet bird...combined, a work of art! Another card that someone will cherish...
Hugs~c