March 18, 2015

My Creative Time - 41st Edition release Sneaky Peek #3

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! :)

Welcome to day 3 of My Creative Time's new release Sneak Peek's!!

I LOVE these Set's we are going to show you today!!
First there is this beautiful Set called Love You Bunches and second there are these pretty Jr. Rolled Flower Dies!!
Miss Emma released some Rolled Flower Dies a few years ago and now with the Jr.Rolled Flower Dies,you'll get them in 2 smaller sizes!!

I made 2 cards showing both new Set's!

For both of my cards,i've also used MCT's Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More!

I stamped two of the sentiments that are included in the Love You Bunches on some Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock,clear heat embossed them and used Mowed Lawn and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks for some watercoloring! I took the same colors to watercolor the pretty flowers!
I stamped the sentiment on the new Fun Stitched Tag Dies!


 For my second card,i've also did some watercoloring with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and sponged the pretty Jr. Rolled Flower Dies with Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.




***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
 
 
Stop by Emma's Blog and check out all of the beautiful creations from her and the Team!!
 
Thank you for stopping by!!

43 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Holy smokes! Fantabulous cards! Pretty flowers and the water coloring is amazing! Love it!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Birgit said...

These are both gorgeous projects! I love the watercoloring on the first and the jewel toned roses on the next. BEAUTIFUL!

GlendaLea said...

Love both of your cards, so pretty!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Cindy!

Joan Smith said...

WOW and OMG Girl Your cards are both absolutely works of art OMG your watercoloring is gorgeous...WOW I'm in awe of what you did you totally rocked Miss Emma's goodies....Love...LOVE!!
I'm so WOWED!! YOU ROCK!!

Gabi MeWi said...

Two beautiful cards and gorgeous sentiments.
Your Mom will love this.

jessica said...

These are both gorgeous Cindy!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow both cards is stunning. I love the background stamping on the first one and that purple watercolor wash with that sentiment beautiful.

Debbie K. said...

Both of your cards are simply AMAZING! Love the watercoloring effect. You are very talented!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow they are gorgeous cards. I love the colours in the water colouring and then with the roses in top
happy_hippy_1@hotmail.com

SRob said...

Beautiful cards. The flowers are gorgeous!

Mary Holshouser said...

I love how you made the backgrounds for the flowers.
The flowers are so pretty. The small flowers will be fun to make.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my your first card is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE how you did the background and those flowers ~ GORGEOUS! Then your second card ~ again BEAUTIFUL!! FABULOUS as always!

cghundley said...

Oh your cards are so
pretty! The water
coloring is great
and I love the
second card!
Carla from Utah

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card design on both. I am loving the new flowers and you did a great job with both. I really like the embossed and colored background on card one. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

MeMe said...

Both cars are just beautiful!

katieo said...

Two beautiful cards. I love the watercolor backgrounds.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

D- said...

Your cards are beautiful. LoVe your pretty watercolors. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
dmcardmaker {at}{GMAIL}

CathyinMN said...

Wonderful cards! Love today's new products being shown.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Pamela said...

All I can say is"Absolutely Gorgeous " cards!

Denise Bryant said...

WOW! Both of your cards knocked my socks off! Fabulous watercolor background and color choices on that beautiful first card, along with those gorgeous flowers! Perfect! And then those awesome rolled flowers and pretty colors on the second card!

Sue D said...

Great backgrounds you created for these pretty flowers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gaylynn said...

Very pretty cards. Creative background too!!
gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

Gerda said...

Fabulous cards!! Love them both!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Gorgeous coloring.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

CA Scrapper said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the new flowers -- all of them.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful cards. I love your backgrounds. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

snappy scrappy said...

Both are beautiful...LOVE the water colour backgrounds!

Katia said...

both cards are amazing, I love watercolor!!! and in your cards looks so beautiful, there are one of my favorites this day!
amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

Lucy E. said...

What lovely cards! I really like the first one.
It reminds me of my mom because her favorite colors were orange and green.

Christine_sz said...

I love the resist on watercolor technique you used in your card. Simply lovely!

Melissa said...

Both cards are gorgeous, gr8t job!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Absolutely Gorgeouus cards!!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Caitlin said...

beautiful cards. I absolutely love the watercoloring technique and the colors you chose.

Ester said...

Miss Cindy,

I love the colors on your card. TFS

esterperez73@yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

Wow Cindy I love both of your cards they are fantastic TFS :) Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. Just gorgeous. Love them.. Olivethenightcrafter@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Stunning cards, Cindy! I just keep staring at that first one - one of my favorites from you!!!

Brigit Mann said...

These are gorgeous Cindy, I'm so loving the watercoloring, beautifully done!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cindy, love love love the flowers on the watercolor background! the purple is just beautiful too!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

i'm a goof ball, I also love what you did with the sentiment on the first card, using it as a background...genius!

cm said...

Such beautiful flowers and water-colouring on your cards, Cindy; guaranteed to bring joy to the moms receiving them! The trio of rolled flowers...oh my! Perfection!
Hugs~c