March 30, 2015

Made in Minutes

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! :)
Ours was ok,as always!! We are pretty busy here right now,since we are remodeling our kids's rooms!! We still have quite some work ahead of us,but it will be worth it!! I am more excidet about their new rooms,as the girls are!! hehe

Today it's Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time!!

My card took me 17:46 minutes!!

Ok,i started by die cutting the stitched panel and flower.I then stamped the flower and triangles and gold heat embossed both of it! I than used Spun Sugar,Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio to watercolor my background and Spun Sugar,Mowed Lawn and Spiced Marmelade to color my flower!
At the end i added the sentiment and a little bow to the flower!!



supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a sweet and pretty card. I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies you really did get super clever and outstanding creative job love your water coloring. YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Just gorgeous! Love the gold embossing!

lindagk23 said...

Beautiful card! Love the water coloring and the gold embossing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how the gold embossing looks! You did a lot of work in 17 minutes and I love how it turned out. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kay Miller said...

Wow! 17 minutes! That's pretty impressive! Such a beautiful card too! I love the gold embossing and the lovely watercoloring! Have fun with the girl's rooms! ((Hugs))

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ WOW this is just STUNNING!! LOVE the water coloring and oh my the touches of gold ~ BEAUTIFULLY done!

YAY on the girls rooms too!!! So funny how us mom's get so excited!!!

cm said...

I need someone to remodel our whole place! Your girls will be thrilled with their new rooms; your excitement is just so sweet and infectious! Seventeen minutes to create this beauty only adds to the awe! Smitten with this...
Hugs~c

Brigit Mann said...

Beautiful soft colors, the gold is beautiful!