January 4, 2012

Talk to you soon....

Hello everyone,

My second post for today!! :)

I made this cute and fun 4x4 card using the  Scrapbuggy Exclusive Electonics Die!! What a fun die Set!!
And what a great deal!!
As i first saw this Set,i totaly fell in love with the cell phone! :)
I may will use this for a Layout as well,i am allready planing in my head.:D My daughter is in the age now,where she LOVES to talk for hours and hours with her friends.Glad we got a flat rate!! haha


supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, My Mind's Eye - Blink of an Eye 6x6 Papers, Buttons, Satin ribbon, My Creative Time - Small Talk and My Favorite Sayings Stamp Sets

Thank you soo much for stopping by!! :)

Hugs,
Cindy

6 comments:

Glora said...

This card is perfect! And that cell phone is too cute! Emma's stamps are perfect for this card too! I just LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

That is too cute! Love the phone! This looks perfect with the Small Talk stamps, and your colors are so pretty!

Kate said...

Love this 3d Cell Phone. Those button looks so real. Perfect card for the stamp set indeed.

Hugs,
Kate

bonnie said...

So cute girly....love the sentiment! ;) Hugs x

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your card Cindy!I LOVE the 3D phone and the stamp set you used,Just perfect!Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!:)

janner said...

Love the cell phone. Really cute job.