January 9, 2012

MCT Monday Madness - Imagine That

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! :)

I would like to welcome you to our MCT Monday Madness - Imagine That!
Every Team member who owns an imagine should use.I don't,so i am just using different pattern papers! :)
And here comes a BIG oops from my side!!!! I did NOT use the colors Emma has asked us too!! We where supposed to use the colors,Red - Teal and Chocolate Brown!! SORRY!!!

For my card today,i've used the beautiful My Creative Time - Classmate Valentines, XL Label Borders, and the cute dino comes from the All around Accessories Stamps! I've also used My Creative Times - Scallop and Stitched Circle die Set and the XL Label Die!!
I've found some very old ribbons again,that have been in a box for quite a few years! Haven't thought of them anymore! lol So,this is where the Ric Rac comes from.I haven't used Ric Rac for sooo long,and i remember how much i used to love it.I used to put it on every single project,about 3-4 years ago.



supplies: American Crafts CS, My Mind's Eye - Love me 6x6 Papers, Prima Flowers, Stickles, googly eyes, MM Brad, Doodlebug Ric Rac, Twin Touch Markers

Preview of what i've used:







Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Cindy

14 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Cindy,Your card is just sooo STINKIN' CUTE!FANTASTIC job as always my sweet friend,I LOVE the little dino and the color combo!Have a SUPER day!:)

Cathryn said...

Adorable Cindy, LOVE the papers you put together! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet little card, Cindy! I think you did use the colors - just a faded version of them, LOL! Love the googly eyes on the dino!

bonnie said...

Oh how stinkin' cute is this lil' guy...love the googly eyes..adorable sweetie, hugs x

Jeanne said...

Look at that adorable little dinosaur!! This is a super cute card, and I agree with Katie...the pink is just a faded version of red. ;) Great job!!

Glora said...

No worries on the colors, she came out SO cute!!!! I love how you incorporated the big dinosaur in! Hugs- Glora

Live Love and Scrap said...

So stinkin cute!!!! LOVE his googly eyes =)

hugs,
Sarah

Cassandra said...

LOL! We've all had a case of the "oops" lately..hee hee. But I think your card turned out great! Love those eyes :)

hugs
Cassandra

Kate said...

Such a cute card like always my friend. I love the eyes on the dinosaur.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

This is just adorable Cindy!! I love the paper and the cute little dinosaur! I just got some ric rac and can't wait to use it. Your's looks fantastic on your card:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

awe this is sooo CUTE! the ric rac is the perfect accent!

Mimi said...

Maybe you didn't follow the directions but I love your card. Cute use of the rick rack~

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

A girly dino card...I love it and the rick rack too. Everything goes very well together. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a cute card. I love the colors and the rick/rack so adorable. Great job.