January 11, 2012

Say Cheese

Good morning everyone,

Have you allready seen the NEW Buggy Designs release?? The adorable Cat and the sweet little Mouse that i've used for my card today.
The die comes with the mouse,a little piece of cheese, a stem,a leave and a flower.
But instead of using the flower,i made a cheese flower for my mouse! :) Looks kind of funny,but i though it'll be something different! :D And as my daughter saw it and said,oh HOW cute...a cheese flower...i thought "Ok,worked"! haha
The only think i'll change next time...use lighter cardstock for the mouse.I didn't realized how dark it came out,since i made in the evening,and i don't have the best light on my working desk.And it looked pretty cute.I mean i still like it,but a bit lighter will work better,i think!



supplies: My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy Boy, Distress Ink, Prima Flowers, Rhinestone, Bazzill CS, Lifestyle - Nesting Frame 7, Stickles, My Creative Time - Camera Shy Stamp Set, Buggy Designs - Mouse 4x4 Die

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Hugs,
Cindy

4 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Cindy,It is soooo STINKIN' CUTE!I LOVE this set and the colors are BEAUTIFUL,FANTASTIC job as always my sweet friend!Have a SUPER day!:)

Crafting Katie said...

This is absolutely adorable and so clever, Cindy! I love the cheese flower!!!

Kate said...

OMG So Adorable. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

quilt4fun2 said...

A very sweet card cut...the cheese flower is so clever.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com