January 26, 2012

PS I love you....

Good morning everyone,

Today i am going to show 2 cards i made using the Nesting Hearts and Nesting Lace Hearts! I can't seem to get enough of them! :D I see myself,using them over and over and over! :)

The bow looks funny...i know, i didn't realized it when i took the photo,but it's fixed now!! :D

supplies: American Crafts CS, Ribbon, Pearls, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6 Papers, My Creative Time - You had me at Chocolate and 100% Sweetheart Stamp Sets, Lifestyle - Nesting Hearts and Nesting Lace Hearts

My second one is just using the Nesting Hearts.I cut a strip of Cardstock,to cut out the hearts.After i was done,i realized the strip would make a nice mask.So i layerd it on my Kraft CS and sprayed it with Mister Huey's Calico White Mist spray!
I've also used Lifestyles High Rise Alpha!!

 supplies: Krafts CS, Bazzill CS, Heidi Swapp and Prima Flowers, Pearl, Ribbon, Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6 Papers, My Creative Time - You had me at Chocolate Stamp Set

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

3 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my your cards are GORGEOUS!I LOVE all the BEAUTIFUL details and the colors,Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are just beautiful, Cindy! I love the colors you used, along with all of your fabulous details!

Glora said...

These are so pretty! I'm especially in love with the pretty grey and pink color combo. GORGEOUS! Hugs- Glora