January 23, 2012

My Creative Time - Monday Madness...Imagine That

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! :)

I would like to Thank all of you for leaving so many great comments during the sneaky peeks and Blog Hop last week!! Thank you!! :)

We are starting our week at My Creative Time with Monday Madness...Imagine That!!
Means whoever owns a Imagine from the team should use it.Since i don't have one,i just use different patterns.
The only "rule" for today,we are supposed to use the colors,white - red and black!

My card today,will be for my husbands cousin.She'll turn 32 soon.And i know she likes the more "simple" things.So i kept the card more simple...not much embellies.
I've used My Creative Time's Scalloped and Stitched Circle Die Set and All around Birthday Stamp Set!!


supplies: American Crafts CS and Button, black rhinestones, Fiskars Border Punch, BasicGrey - little black dress 6x6 papers

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun simple card, Cindy! I love the black rhinestones going down the side!

Glora said...

This is beautiful. I love the polka dots and that you altered it to her style. That always makes a card more special. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Beautiful card and I love the mix of patterns. Smooches... Felicia

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cindy! this is so cool! love the clean lines!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like what you did at the bottom...looks like cut a V in either the background or your black dot strip?? Great card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

You say simple... I say PERFECT! I LOVE the background paper! I love how the polka dot paper and the punched paper looks like polka dot paper! COOL card! She will LOVE it!

tfs

Cassandra said...

Great card! Sometimes simple is better :) I love it :)

hugs
Cassandra

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your card Cindy!I LOVE the polka dots,SO CUTE!She will LOVE it!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)