January 12, 2012

MCT - Favorite Stamp of the Month

Good morning my sweet crafty friends,

Emma from My Creative Time has come up with something new for all of you! Every other Thursday we are going to focus on an older Stamp Set of hers!!
That particular Stamp Set will be offered at a discounted price for a limited time!!
Aaaand,we all wanne see what,incase you own it,have created with it!! So there will be a Mr Linky over at My Creative Time's Blog!!
This time we will be focusing on her You had me at Chocolate Set!!!

"If any of you "My Creative Time" friends own this Stamp Set,feel free to link up a project of your choice at My Creative Time's Blog,using You had me at Chocolate"! You have 2 weeks to do this. If you don't own it, you can purchase it here at a special "discounted" price!"

Here comes my project for today.I bought this frame at least 4 years ago,and never used it.After i bought it,i didn't liked it anymore.I only loved the fact that it was magnetic on the back.
A few days ago as i was going through "old" craft stuff i came across it,and knew right away what i wanted to do with it.Ok,right away...it took me like 4 years thinking of something!! lol The frame was black with red little hearts.I took a photo and deleted it...make sence,right?! lol

For my "pimped" lol frame,i've used My Creative Time's Build a Banner Kit, You had me at Cholcolate and the Stitched Heart die that's included in the 100% Sweetness Stamp Set!

And this is how it looks now:


supplies: My Mind's Eye - Love me 6x6 Papers, Twine, plastic flower, Rhinestone, Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch, Stickles, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Distress Ink

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

HUGS,
Cindy

11 comments:

Kate said...

So Pretty. Your girls are gorgeous.

Hugs,
Kate

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your frame Cindy!I LOVE all the great details and pretty colors,Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Your frame turned out so pretty, Cindy! I love the colors and patterns, and that pic of your girls is gorgeous!!!

Craft Me This said...

BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL

tracym110 said...

Your frame is gorgeous!! And what beautiful daughters you have!
Tracy M

Glora said...

Your frame is GORGEOUS!!!! Every detail is perfect and that picture is so sweet too! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

So pretty! And your girls are precious..they look just like you :)

hugs
Cassandra

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your frame. I think it would make a great page layout also. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Leanne said...

I love how you decorated your frame! I need to go back thru my stash and use things I've bought and forgot about! Great job! Hugs, Leanne

linda said...

Hi You did a nice job.Will be looking forword to tommrows sneek beak.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

So beautiful - loving the paper that is adorable. Oh and what a cleaver idea to use the tags the way you did. Great job.