January 25, 2012

Frames

Good morning everyone,

Have you allready seen the new Sweetheart release?? LOVELY!! You really need to check it out!!
I've created 3 Frames using the Nesting Hearts and the Nesting Lace Hearts !! These are must haves!! :)
The frames all pretty much look the same,i mean in the design and the embellies.
These photos of my girls are all a little older,about 2-3 years,but still some of my favorites!! :)


One with both of my girls:




One with Jamie:


And one with Emily:

supplies for all 3: Bazzill CS, Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6 Papers, Prima Flowers, Rhinestone Brads, Rhinestones, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Red Pen, Twine, American Crafts Thickers ABC Stickers, My Creative Time - Teeny Tag Greetings and Cherish this Moment Stamp Sets, Lifestyle - Nesting Hearts and Nesting Lace Hearts

Thank you sooo much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

5 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous love the frames and your daughters are so so pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Your frames are absolutely gorgeous, Cindy! I love all of the elements, and they show off your adorable daughters just perfectly!

Glora said...

These are just gorgeous! I love having a beautiful way to display precious photos. These are amazing!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Hugs- Glora

Craft Me This said...

Love all the Hearts too.I just ordered some Nesting Hearts from SU but I like yours with all the Scallops

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Awh, these cards are adorable.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com