January 18, 2012

2 new cards

Good morning everyone,

I've created two new cards for today.
One is a sports related one and the other is something for the heart!! :)
For my first card i've used the Scrapbuggy Exclusive Sports die and for my second one the awesome Lifestyle - High Rise Alpha!! I just love that alpha! Perfect font and perfect size!! :)



supplies: Bazzill CS, My Mind's Eye - Blink of an Eye 6x6 Papers, Button, EK Success Edge Punch, My Creative Time - Sports Sentiments


Supplies: Krafts CS, My Mind's Eye - Love me 6x6 Papers, Twine, Ric Rac, Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, My Creative Time - You had me at Chocolate and Stitched Heart Die

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day,
Cindy

5 comments:

Glora said...

Perfect cards, they are both awesome. Those rollerblading dies looks so cool! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

These are so Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Evelyn said...

Love the rollerblading card and the other one. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Wow, very nice, love them both. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

Liz O. said...

Neat cards! TFS I can't wait to see the complete release!
Have a great day!
Liz