June 5, 2011

Guesting again for My Creative Time

I feel so unbelievable lucky!!! :)
Sweet Emma from My Creative Time has invited me again for the third time,to be her Guest!! :)
Can you imagine how happy i was and still am?! I adore her stamps,Emma herself is such
a cute,sweet,adorable Person!!!
For today's card i am using Emma's awesome "Have Fun in the Sun" Stamp Set and the Life is a Beach cartridge! They go perfectly together!
I did some paper piecing for the background using the Dutch Mustard papers from jillibean soup!
I really love this 6x6 pack,allready used for quite a few cards!! And after a long time i have done some handstitching.Should do it more often again!


supplies: Bazzill and American Crafts CS,white embossing powder, Rhinestones, Emma's "Have Fun in the Sun" Stamps and Life is a Beach cartridge

Thank you for stopping by!!
I wish everyone a great start into a new week!!! :)

A special Thank you to Miss Emma...for having me as Guest again!!! :) :)

18 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,Super job with this Amazing card!All of the colors and details are sooo beautiful.I love it!Have a great day!:)

Leanne said...

OMG! Cindy this card is just beatiful! Love all the colors and the paper you used is gorgeous! Your work is always so pretty and love seeing what you create! Hugs, Leanne

Glora said...

Cindy, your card is absolutely stunning. I LOVE EVERYTHING about it. I would imagine this is why she keeps asking you. You are amazing!!!! hugs- Glora

Craft Me This said...

Loving the colors in your card. I think that is the most important part of putting a project together. Colors and patterns.

letsgocrafting.blogspot.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Beautiful Card. I love this. I'm so glad I have this cart. I may have to scrap-lift. Smooches... Felicia at scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

Gia said...

Your card is so beautiful!!!! You are very talented my friend. Just added you to my favorites :)

{Raechel} said...

Fabulous card!!! I LOVE all of it! I am going to be your new verfolgen? Did I say that right?
TFS~Raechel
raechelscards.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Awesome card, love how it looks so tropical. Great job.

Kate said...

Your card is awesome Cindy. really makes me want to go on a tropical vacation or at least get a topical drink.

Hugs
Kate

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful summery card! I love all the details!!

Cathryn said...

Just fabulous Cindy. The paper piecing and stitching are stunning! Thanks for sharing with us! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Cindy! I love all the details~Fantastic job! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh my...thank you so so much everyone!! I'm so glad you like it!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

My Creative Time said...

Okay Miss Cindy, your card couldn't be any more PERFECT!!! THank you SOOO MUCH for being the BEST Guest Designer EVER!!!;)
Huge Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you SO much Emma!! :) :) So sweet!!!
Oh and thank you to my new followers!! :)

GlendaLea said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you have picked for this card!

Cheryl First said...

Oh, I LOVE this!!! Nice, nice!!

jean said...

You do beautiful work, I love all your patterns ,usually I dont like all the patterns on things ,usually toooo busy ,but somehow u have gotten all the right colors & patterns to go together so nicely!!! hugs Jean