June 10, 2011

Make a wish...

...the title of my card for Emma's ( My Creative Time ) Throwback Thursday Challenge! How i love her Challenges! I'll just copy the rules in here:

***Use ANY "Cricut Lite" cartridge of YOUR choice & PLEASE incorporate some "BLING" somewhere on any project of your choice! Example, your project must have either, stickles, rhinestones, glossy accents, glitter.... etc...!
IF YOU DO NOT OWN ANY LITE CARTRIDGES, USE ANY "OLDER" CARTRIDGE YOU OWN!

I only own 2 Lite cartridges.I bought them on my vacation last year in California.I probably should i have bought some more.
For my card i used the Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge and Emma's "Polka Dot Suprise" Stamp Set!!! Love this Set!! Esp,the big size of the sentiments!!
The Papers are from a 6x6 My Mind's Eye pack,called Lime Twist "Life of the Party"! I will SO use this until it's empty! :D What a beautiful paper pack!!!



supplies: Bazzill and American Crafts CS, Star Dust Stickles, BoBunny Buttons and Rhinestones, Twine, Cord, googly eyes, Cuttlebug for embossing, ColorBox chalk Ink, Polka Dot Suprise Stamp Set, Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge

Thank you for stopping by!!! :)

I wish everyone awonderful weekend!!!! :)

5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,This is such a CUTE card!I love all your great details and colors!WOW SUPER job my friend, AMAZING!!!:)

Honey B Allende said...

Love your card...too cute...

thanks for sharing,

Honey B

Emily said...

This is so much fun! Great use of vibrant colors!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you girls!!! :)

Cathryn said...

Soooo Cute!!! Love the owl and the balloon is perfect! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday! Hugs, Cathryn :)