June 11, 2011

Sketch Challenge

I participated on a Sketch Challenge at Creative Scrappers.
I found this Blog yesterday...and really liked all the sketches! So i thought this would be a great way for me to scrap a 12x12 Layout again after quite a while! :) I do so much cards,and really was in the mood for a Layout again! Sometimes i really miss it.But Layouts always take me so long! LOL Usualy a day or 2!!
And they have a great DT...everyone so different in their style.And i really like that! I've allready seen quite a few Challenge Blogs,where all the members had the same style,which is of course nothing bad,but makes it kind of hard to participate,if the style is not really "mine".


Here is the Sketch:



And here is my Layout:



supplies: Bazzill CS, Echo Park Summer Days Papers, Buttons, Twine from the Twinery.com, MM felt Alpha, AC Thickers, Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Stamps, Ribbons, MM Brads, Perfect Pearls, Rhinestones, orange paint, Fiskars Edge Punch, Stickles and My Creative Time "This & That" Stamp set "

Thank you for stopping by!!! :)

I wish everyone a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Gia said...

What a great layout! I love the colors and that picture is so sweet :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you Gia!! :)