June 19, 2011

A Tag a Card and some fun news

Good morning everyone,

I was jumping for joy and still do....i am SO super excidet and happy!! It's official,
i am a new Team Member of My Creative Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so lucky!!!!!
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you Emma!!!!!!!! :) :) :) You are one of the sweetest Ladies,Thank you so much for this opportunity!!!!!!

Ok,for today's Imagine Monday over at My Creative Time i created a Tag and a Card.
I haven't done Tag's in ages,so i thougt it would be something different again.And it sure made fun again,i think i need to do some,more often again!
For the card i used Emma's ( My Creative Time ), "My Favorite Sayings" Stamp Set and for the card " Just a little Note to Say" Set!!

My Tag




supplies: Bazzill Kraft CS, Ribbon, PomPom Ribbon, BoBunny Button, Twine from The Twinery.com, Cord, Black Memento Ink, Spellbinders Nestabilities, MM Brad, AC Eyelet, Prima Flowers, Pearl, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky 6x6 Paper Pack, My Creative Time - My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set

And here my card



supplies: Bazzill CS, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Tattered Angels - Chalk Glimmer Mist, Rhinestones, Echo Park - A Walk in the Park 6x6 Paper Pack, Cricut - Cindy Loo, Satin ribbon, ColorBox Chalk Ink, My Creative Time - Just a little Note to say Stamp Set


Preview of Emma's Set's





Thank you for stopping by!! :)

Have a great day everyone!!! :) :)

13 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Cindy, I am SO excited that you are joining our team!!! I just love your work, and you showcase Emma's stamps beautifully!

The tag is just precious! What a great idea to have the hidden sentiment! I love the papers too!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so so much Katie! I am so happy! :)

Kate said...

Cindy welcome to the TEAM! So happy you can join us. Love your work.

The tag is very clever I just love how the circle swivels for another message. Your card is perfect too.

Hugs
Kate

Shar said...

Yay! Congrats Cindy and welcome to the team!!!! :) Love your adorable card and tag!!!

Hugs
Shar

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Cant wait to see what u make!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,Your tag is soo Beautiful and your card is AMAZING Super job as always!!:)

Lisa said...

Congratulations ;) your tag and card are gorgeous, love the colors.

DebC said...

Your tag is adorable! I love it and Congrats on making Emma's team you are super lucky because she is not only creative she is simply the sweetest person I have had the pleasure of getting to know! Love your work!
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so so much girls!!! :)

Cathryn said...

Awesome projects Cindy!!! I always love stopping by your blog!! I am so excited to be working with you on Emma's Team! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sahily said...

This is a beautiful tag!! Love it! Stamps are great too...

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so so much!!! :) :)

news0011 said...

Good post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thx
My news