June 15, 2011

3 new cards

Hello everyone,

We had a holiday on Monday,and i felt so crafty!
I did 3 cards,yes 3!!! :) I usualy get to make 1 or mabye 2.I wished i would feel this "craftiness" more often!! :D
For all 3 cards i used the beautiful sentiment Stamps from......guess....right,from Emma ( My Creative Time ).:D I can't help it,i just have to use them whenever i get the chance to!
And for my Coffeecup card i used a beautiful svg file from SvgCuts.com! It's from their Edisto Island Cards Kit!

So here is the Coffeecup card

supplies: Bazzill CS, jillibean Soup papers, Brad, Button, Twine from the Twinery.com, ColorBox Chalk Ink, My Creative Time - My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set


A Birthday card for my Auntie


supplies: Bazzill CS, Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch, Hero Arts-Happy definition Cling stamp,
stickles, Liquid Pearls, Ribbon, My Minds Eye Lime Twist - Happy go Lucky Papers, Glossy Accents, My Creative Time - Polka Dot Suprise Stamp Set, Sweet Treats cartridge



A I love you card



supplies: Bazzill CS, BasicGrey - Bittersweet Papers, Liquid Pearls, Rhinestones, white embossing powder, My Creative Time - My One and Only Stamp Set

Thank you for stopping by!!

I hope you will all have a fabulous day!! :)

12 comments:

bonnie said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie :) Hugs x

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much Bonnie! :) <3

Shar said...

What cute cute cards, Cindy! You've been busy this week. :) Adorable!!

Shar

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you a lot,Shar!! :) :)

Crafting Katie said...

What beautiful cards! My favorite is the coffee one - I love those colors together!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much Katie!! :)

Kate said...

Love Love Love your cards.

Hugs
Kate

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much Kate! :)

Cindy Beland said...

OH WOW your 3 cards are soo BEAUTIFUL!You just sooo Talented my friend,Love them all!!:)

Tara said...

All three are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Tara

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so so much girls!! :)

Diane said...

Very cute! I am so excited for this new set to debut tomorrow!
Diane
france_diane@hotmail.com