June 27, 2011

My Creative Time Imagination Monday

Good Morning everyone,

It's finaly getting warmer again here in Germany!! :) We had the most beautiful Spring this year,since many many years.But for the last couple of weeks,it was getting cold,a lot of rain,and i thought this was it...no more sun this year!!! :D But,nope...i was wrong...thank god!!! :)

So,i created my card for today with A LOT of sun in back of my mind. :)
I used Emma's "Have Fun in the Sun" Stamp Set!!!! If you didn't get a chance to pick this up,do it!! :D It's such a beautiful summer/vacation set!!!

Here is my card...i think my camera is dying on me..she keeps making these blue kind of looking photos!! :( I hope not though!!!



supplies: Bazzill and AC CS, Criciut " Life is a Beach " cartridge, Button, Twin, Echo Park - Summerdays Papers, white embossing powder, Rhinestones, White gel Pen, My Creative Time - Have Fun in the Sun Stamp set

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Have a wonderful start into a new week!! :)

And i would like to take a moment for all of your amazing comments you have left on my projects in the last couple of days!!!!!!! And thank you so so so much to my new followers!!!!!!!!! :) :)

10 comments:

Kate said...

Love your card Cindy! Love all the colors it really feels like summer now!

Hugs
Kate

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy,SWEET card!I love all the great details and colors,To CUTE!:)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much Kate and Cindy!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Glora said...

This is beautiful, so colorful and bright. Absolutely PERFECT for summer! Awesome job as always! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

What a gorgeous, cheery card! I love that background paper and the rhinestones on your flip-flops are so cute!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much Glora and Katie!!! :) :)

MimiKat said...

Beautiful rich colors, I love this card. Germany is beautiful this time of year, my family lives there.

Thanks for sharing
kat
http://cricutcardcreating.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Soooo cute Cindy!!! Love the colors! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Gemiel said...

Great card!!!! Love the bright cheerful colors.

Tara said...

Love, love the colours you used on your card!
Tara