May 28, 2011

New Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time

I love me some Challenge at My creative time!! :)
This weeks challenge: use any older cartridge of your choice but please incorporate the colors green and yellow somewhere on your project!
I did a Baby card.I think this is my 3rd or 4th i have ever made! So i don't own any Baby related cartridges or svg files.
But i found this really great tutorial here on how to handcut a Onesie.I did follow the instructions,but i wasn't quite happy with how mine turned out.I didn't wanted to throw it aways,so i just cut of the bottom to make it look like a shirt and drew some cute little pants,which you can totaly see that i handcut them! :D
And after i was done with the card i realized that there was an important piece missing! I did not use a cartridge!! lol So i just took the Platin Schoolbook cart to cut out the little heart on the shirt.
For the sentiments i used Emma's ( My creative time ) adorable "All Star Baby" Stamp Set!!! It has the most cutest sentiments you can think of!! :)

Here is my card:




supplies: Gingham ribbons, Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Papers, MM Brads, Rhinestones, Ek Success Edge Punch, ColorBox Chalk ink, My Creative Time "All Star Baby" Stamp Set

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :) :)

10 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!!! Cindy, this is AMAZING!!!!
You are SOOOO AMAZINGLY talented my sweet friend!!!;)
Big gypsy Hugs,
emma;)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much, girls!! :)

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful card. Love it.
Good luck with the challenge.
Victoria :)

Cathryn said...

Love it!!!! The color, the pants, everything!! Great Job on the Challenge Cindy!! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so so much!! :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cindy, your card is sooo sweet and I love the pretty papers you used,TOO CUTE my friend!!:)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much Cindy!! <3 <3

Craft Me This said...

This is really beautiful. Excellent.

Glora said...

This is another amazing creation! I LOVE it! Beautiful paper choices too! Hugs- Glora