January 22, 2015

Trending Now Thursday


Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday!!

Today,it's Trending Now Thursday over at My Creative Time!!
Means we are showcasing what is Trending now!
This time it's all about Wood and Lace!!

Ok,i don't really own any Wood goodies,besides a Woodgrain Stamp and my American Crafts Woodgrain Papers!
So i choose to go with my AC Papers! LOVE them!!
I haven't used Lace in ages...glad i still had some in my stash! ;)

I misted my background with Heidi Swapps Gold and Bronze Color Shine.
I die cut the puzzle heart from the Stitched Puzzle Pieces Dies! I gold heat embossed it and used some 3D foam to pop it up ontop of some white string!! The sentiment is from The Last Piece to Our Family!
At the end i added some Bo Bunny Gems and a MME Enamel Dot!



Check out Emma's Blog,and look at what the other girls made for today!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your card is beautiful! I love the lace and the puzzle pieces, it's so light and elegant.
Jessa

Joan Smith said...

WOW & OMG What a Gorgeous and Unique card. You really did an outstanding creative job!! Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies!! Great finds for your papers....I happen to love the wood grain papers too....very shabby/chic.
YOU ROCK!!

~Tammy~ said...

So gorgeous and elegant! The lace trim is beautiful! Fabulous design work!

Kristi said...

So pretty, love the busy background.

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cindy!!!

Gibmiss said...

Love it Cindy....
Hugs Sylvie xx

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

How fun is this Cindy!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ OH my this is GORGEOUS!! LOVE the lace, the gold heart and how you did the thread behind the heart! BEATUIFULLY done!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Linda Hott said...

Cindy,
Really pretty card, love how you made the heart gold and incorporated the lace. Very pretty. :) Linda

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a beautiful card! Besides the lace and wood trending so is the gold and I love how you splattered and embossed it with the gems. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love this fabulous card. The gold embossed puzzle heart and matching sentiment are wonderful! Love the extra little touches of gems and lace.
Sylvia.

Kay Miller said...

Oh my! Another phenomenal card from you!! Cindy this is just beautiful! I love the gold puzzle heart with the bit of string underneath! So pretty! (hugs friend!)

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Cindy, you make the most beautiful cards - I love to visit your blog!!! This card is another absolute beauty!! I love it to pieces!!! The woodgrain paper, the puzzle heart, the fabulous lace, the splattering, the thread and the enamel dots ...all put together to make a STUNNING card!!! Love it, Cindy!!!
Have a great day!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

simply STUNNING!!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Goodness this is gorgeous to the extreme!

Brigit Mann said...

This is beautiful, love the gold!!

cm said...

The sentiment says it all, Cindy: love this to pieces! Gold, splatters, loopy string, and the lace edging...swooning over this stunning beauty!
Hugs~c