January 26, 2015

Thanks a million

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday...i guess!! ;)
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

I'll keep this one pretty short..nothing very interesting to talk about!! ;)

Happy i got to make a card yesterday for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!


I hope you can kind of see the Sketch in my card! I thought about flowers,hearts...but they didn't seem to work for me.So my card turned out completely different as planed! But i really like it,if i do say so myself! ;)


supplies: My Creative Time - 4x4 Journal Die and More, Clearly Besotted - Cityscape, Thanks Word Die, Thank you, Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks, Zing! Silver Embossing Powder, Heidi Swapp Color Shine

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

18 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

Wonderful card.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my this is GORGEOUS! LOVE how you did the city on the top with that AMAZING background!! BEAUTIFULY done!

Anja said...

Love it! ♡

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

this is really stunning, it really caught my eye :)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this! I can definitely see the sketch!!

Unknown said...

This is a really nice card. I really like the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! You ROCKED it with this card, gf!
Hugs,
Sunshine Sharon

Betty Wright said...

This is so striking and beautifully done! Love the touch of silver foil sentiment!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

another stunning card!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love it! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, Cindy, ...love, love, LOVE it!!! Great use of the sketch!!! Stunning colours for your sponging and the sentiment looks stunning!!!! Fabulous card, Cindy!!!!

Megan Carroll said...

Love this!!

Hannelie said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

donna mikasa said...

I can definitely see the sketch on your card! (I was almost going to use a skyline, too!) Thanks for joining CTS this week!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Cindy
Fabulous card... Love the colours you have used....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love the way you did the skyline and those adorable stars! Congrats on being chosen as a CTS Favorite!
Nina-Marie :)

cm said...

Speechless with awe, Cindy! Seriously speechless! The sponged sky, the stars, the silhouette skyline, the thanks...visual harmony at its finest! WOW!
Hugs~c