January 5, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday...i guess! ;)

Only 3 more days,and my girls will go back to school! Those 2 weeks went by way to quick!
And i think it's kind of stupid to let school start on a Thursday! Like they couldn't give them those 2 more days!! :/

Ok,i made a card for the latest Fusion Card Challenge!! It's been many month since i played along last time!! I love their new inspiration photo...couldn't resist!!

By the way...Happy one Year Anniversary!! :) Congratulation!!


This card only took me like 25 minutes,because i knew right away what i'de be using!!
I started by die cutting the 2 stitched rectangles.I than stamped CB's diagonal stripes for my background,which i gold ( Zing ) heat embossed.For the top panel i've used Heidi Swapps gold color shine...LOVE that stuff!! Than i stamped CB's "Happy Birthday" on black cardstock and white ( Hero Arts ) heat embossed it.I used a die cut from MCT ( Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More ) to cut the sentiment out.I've used a little of white ink,to give it the chalkboard look.The pretty little flowers are from CB's Bridal Bouquet,which i stamped with MFT Cotton Candy and Bubblegum Hybrid Inks.For the leaves i've used MFT Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green! And to finish things of,i added two MME Enamel Dots.



I hope everyone will have a wonderful week!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh that's just so pretty Cindy! I love the pink flowers with the black sentiment! So perfect! The schools here do strange things like start on Thursday too. I don't understand either. (Hugs)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

beautiful card Cindy! I love the gold, it's the perfect touch!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful splashes of gold on this pretty card Cindy! love that background panel! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion's 1st birthday celebrations!

Michelle said...

Absolutely stunning!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Simply STUNNING! LOVE the design and oh my the soft subtle colors! BEAUTIFULLY done like always!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lovely and perfect for the challenge! Thank you for playing with us at Fusion!

Deepti said...

Pretty pretty!! Love the gold embossed stripes and gold splatter :) Thank you for sharing with Fusion!

Betty said...

Such a beautiful card. Love all your pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.