January 28, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch #171

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Our hostess this week,is the super talented and very...very nice Rita Wright!!


I had a lot of fun with this Sketch!!
Haven't used Banners for a while...made me realize i miss 'em!! hehe


supplies: My Creative Time - Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, Best Bots Forever, You Make My Heart Smile, Echo Park - Yours Truly Papers, Bo Bunny Gems and Pearls, Twin Touch Markers, Wink of Stella, Clear Embossing Powder

Check out the FMS Blog to fine more amazing creations from the Clean Team!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ TOTALLY CUUUTE!!! LOVE the colors, your coloring and of course the design! I have wanted to heat emboss the bots but haven't done it yet! Thanks for the inspiration ~ LOVE your card!

Amy O said...

This little robot is adorable! And I love all of the gray with the pops of red. A very sweet Valentine!

Linda Callahan said...

Well this little robot gal is sweet - love the bow! Adorable card!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ack! This is so darn cute! The little robot, the little hearts - oh so adorable!

Karren said...

This is the most adorable card, Cindy! The patterned papers all look fabulous together and that little robot is too cute.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is such an adorable little card, Cindy!!! I LOVE the cute little robot and your choice of patterned papers for your banners is lovely!!! Cute, cute, cute valentine's card, Cindy!!!!

Jen Brum said...

There are no words for this card Cindy! It is just amazing! I love everything about it...absolutely everything! So fun!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh! This is so absolutely adorable!!! I don't think I've ever seen a girlie-bot before and she is so cute! The designing on this one is amazing; I love everything about it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I can see you can fun with this sketch - this little guy screams fun!

Jen Timko said...

I love this little robot!! Such fun coloring and her little balloon is awesome! A sweet and fun valentine!

cm said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Everything is pure delight! The banners and balloon are perfect complements for this darling Valentine-wishes little robot! Crushing all over this...
Hugs~c