January 25, 2015

Baby Girl

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone was having a great week and weekend so far!!
Mine is ok.
My daughter was at a concert yesterday of her favorite German rapper!! ;) Well,it was Guns n' Roses,Metallica and AC/DC back in my Teenager years!! hehe
She was SO happy,that she got to make a photo with him and she did get to hug him!! I am having one happy 15 year old at home!! haha

Ok,on to my card.I got to make a card yesterday for the latest Tag You're It! Challenge!


I made a baby card,since my cousin just gave birth to her 3rd Child.An adorable littel girl. :)
I am sorry,if my cards look a little similar lately! I'm just so in love with My Creative Time's Stitched Rectangles,Heidi Swapps Color Shine and American Crafts Woodgrain Cardstock! Please bear with me,it's not gonna last forever!! ;)
I die cut two Tags from My Create Time's Just Tags.I sponged the top one with My Favorite Things Lemon Drop Hybrid ink,and added a stripe of Washi Tape at the bottom! I used the same ink on the cute Elephant's ear.Speaking of the Elephant,this cute little guy and the "Baby Girl" are from Clearly Besotted's Baby Shower Stamp and Die Set! The "Joy" is also frm Clearly Besotted.



I wish everyone a happy sunday!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Leni said...

Beautiful and lovely, this tag card. Love the cute elephant, and the colors. Yummy, these grey tones with the yellow!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

Kay Miller said...

We must be close to the same age Cindy as Guns n' Roses,Metallica and AC/DC were the big thing when I was a teenager too! Your card is stunning and even though you are using similar products your cards are still very different! This one is just adorable!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ this is ADORBLE!! I LOVE the colors, the design and oh that elephant!! Well I am happy to hear you have a happy 15 year old in the house!! We all know how we were when at that age! LOL! I hear you on the groups in our day ~ same ones!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, isn't this just sooooo adorable. Cindy!!! I love the cute little elephant and I love that you chose to go for yellow and not the usual pink for a baby girl!!! The layered tags are so pretty and the little bit of paint spattering is lovely!! The three sequins and the bling add the perfect finishing touches!!! This is beautiful, Cindy!!! You can make many more cards using these supplies - they are all lovely and unique!!

Have a great day!!

anja curvers said...

Oohhh this is way to cute, love, love it. Those colors are great and a great design. So glad you joined us over at Tag you're it.

Marybeth said...

This is just darling! Love the colors and that cute elephant. Glad your daughter had fun at the concert.
Thanks for joining us at: Tag You’re It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

The grey and the yellow really pop on the card, thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy love this sweet tag for baby! Thank you for sharing at the Tag You're It!

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! You've worked magic with this wee elephant (yayy...another shared product!)! I know your cousin loves this, as do I! So incredibly sweet!
Hugs~c