January 19, 2015

Made in Minutes

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!
I would like to thank each one of you,for stopping by during sneak peek and our Blog Hop on Friday!! I enjoyed reading your comments!! :)

Ok,today it's Made in Minutes Monday over at My Creative Time!
Which means,we are supposed to make any project of our choice in less than 20 minutes!
This was the first time,i made a card with the Stop watch! Boy,was i nervoes!! haha
BUT,i made it!!! :)
One thing though...next time i'll make sure to not heat emboss and watercolor! ;) This sure took me the longest!!

I started by die cutting the big and small heart! Than i stamped a background stamp on the big heart with clear glitter embossing powder and a sentiment on the little heart with white embossing powder!
I've used Iced Spruce and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink to watercolor both hearts! Than i die cut the word die 3 times,glued them together and adhered it to the big heart. Oh and one little hmmm...well mistake...is the eyelet!! When i started with my card,i had something else in mind,i was going to make a Tag out of the heart! But within a few minutes after i punched the whole,i changed my mind.But since there was no time,i just left it alone than!!
The Cardbase was cut with MCT's Stitched Rectangular Frame dies and more!!
And for the finishing touch,i added some Wink of Stella to the word die and a few gems to the cardbase!!



Supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

15 comments:

Joan Smith said...

I love your card....It is so shabby/chic beautiful....and you know what's funny? When I looked at your card and before I read your recipe I thought the silver rimed piece was a crystal stone set in a silver base didn't notice that it was an eyelet so there ya go.....it's perfect girl just an added embellishment. Love the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. One outstanding V-day card!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm super impressed that you got it done that quickly!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

18 min??? OMG! Gorgeous card!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love that water colour heart!

lindagk23 said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Cindy
Hugs Sylvie xx

D- said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

LucyLu said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the watercolor background!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job and under pressure of the clock too. The Love Collage embossing is a great idea and shows up great with the water coloring. Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow! Can't believe you made that beauty in less than 20 minutes! Your watercoloring is amazing!! Such a pretty card Cindy!! (hugs)

Unknown said...

This looks really neat, great card

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Cindy, super cool background. Wonderful card!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Cindy! I just LOVE that background!!!
AWESOME card!!!!

Brigit Mann said...

Beautiful, love that background!!

cm said...

Stunning, Cindy...absolutely stunning! The embossed & watercoloured hearts are lovely (I 'may' have to bring out my distress inks if you keep offering such fabulous incentive!), especially with 'love' across the front. As for the 'mistake'? I consider that eyelet a design innovation!
Hugs~c