January 19, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today! You may scroll down for My Creative Time's Made in Minutes Post!

I got to make a card this morning for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!
Great Sketch!!! Glad i had time again to play along!!


I love this new Set Flowers and Flourishes from Clearly Besotted!!!
I used My Favorite Things Hybrid Inks for the pretty flowers and Hero Arts Shadow Ink for the sentiment! I added some Wink of Stella and Gems to the flowers!


Sorry,this is pretty short...my bed is calling!! hehe

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy this is absolutely fabulous!! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the colors you used!! Once again you have blown me away with your talent!! (hugs my friend!)

Tenia Nelson said...

Man....you are so AWESOME!! The end. :)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors and flowers ~ just stunning!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow Cindy! Just BEAUTIFUL!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Cindy, I LOVE those stunning flowers!!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Have a great day!!!

cm said...

In awe at the lovely floral array you've created, Cindy! From the colours, to the arrangement, this is nothing short of outstanding! Incredibly inspired; incredibly beautiful!
Hugs~c