January 19, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today! You may scroll down for My Creative Time's Made in Minutes Post!

I got to make a card this morning for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!!
Great Sketch!!! Glad i had time again to play along!!


I love this new Set Flowers and Flourishes from Clearly Besotted!!!
I used My Favorite Things Hybrid Inks for the pretty flowers and Hero Arts Shadow Ink for the sentiment! I added some Wink of Stella and Gems to the flowers!


Sorry,this is pretty short...my bed is calling!! hehe

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

KayM said...

Oh Cindy this is absolutely fabulous!! Those flowers are so pretty and I love the colors you used!! Once again you have blown me away with your talent!! (hugs my friend!)

Tenia Nelson said...

Man....you are so AWESOME!! The end. :)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors and flowers ~ just stunning!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow Cindy! Just BEAUTIFUL!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Cindy, I LOVE those stunning flowers!!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

cm said...

In awe at the lovely floral array you've created, Cindy! From the colours, to the arrangement, this is nothing short of outstanding! Incredibly inspired; incredibly beautiful!
Hugs~c