February 20, 2014

Thinking of you

Hi everyone,

My second post for today.Yes...2 times in a row with 2 posts on one day.I'm getting better again! hehe

I got to make a card for the latest Clearly Besotted Challenge! This time it's a color Challenge.
I love this combination!!



I used Clearly Besotted's Geomatric Style 2, Many Messages and one of my favorite Set's Butterfly Wishes


other supplies: American Crafts and Bazzill CS, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Twine

Thank you for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy this is so pretty!

Kristie said...

I love this! Nice use of the different circles and colors.

Marianne said...

beautiful card Cindy.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices and placement of the cirlces such a fresh card, huggles Pops x x x

Karen Dunbrook said...

love your card...

cm said...

Cindy, simply and absolutely beautiful! From the colours, to the images, to the layout, you have - again - shown how amazing a designer you are! Beautiful showcase of the butterflies (added to my list); I certainly see why they're a favourite. You, your posts, your cards: the combination makes my days bright! Hugs~c

Joni Andaya said...

So Pretty Cindy!!! Love the touch of the butterfly :)

Leni said...

Wonderful card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning, striking and beautiful

Angela said...

So fresh and springy pretty, Cindy!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful and trendy at the same time, Cindy - your cards are inspirational :) Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ oh I LOVE this card! I LOVE how fresh and clean this card is with those colors! GORGEOUS creation!