February 26, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #125

Hello everyone,

Happy hump day!! :)
I hope you are having a great week so far!!
I got a cold since last week...my second one for this year.Boohoo! ;) Haven't had one for over year,i guess it's trying to catch up! hehe

We got a new family member since sunday.It's an adorable 8 month old beagle.His name is Bailey.I saw him,and i knew...THIS dog is a Bailey. :) It used to be my best friends dog.But she just couldn't be there for him as much as she hoped she could.I NEVER wanted a dog or any other animal. But this little guy stole my heart and my friend was looking for someone,she knew would give him the love he needs.I will post a pic in my next post.
Anywhom...

Welcome to our new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Our host this week is Narelle Farrugia!! I LOVE her Sketch!! So much you can do with in so many ways!! I did use it as it came though! ;)


I wasn't very satisfied with my card first,i guess it's because of my cold...not sure.But the longer i look at it,the more i like it! :) It just looks a little different compared to the ones i have been doing lately.

supplies: Echo Park - Happy Camper Papers, Clearly Besotted - Leafy Accents Stamps and Dies - You are Stamps and Dies, My Creative Time - Vintage Sentiments, Rhinestones, String, Wink of Stella, Hero Arts - Shadow Inks

Stop by the FMS Blog and check out the beautiful creations the Team has for you this week!!
Hope you'll find time to play along!!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

15 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I LOVE this! The design is just beautiful...cute idea to wrap the twine around it and the flower and leaves...especially the little flower behind the banner are so pretty! This is one of my favorites of yours Cindy! Hope you are feeling better and can't wait to see you new little puppy!

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely spring flowers and sweet little bow! Perfect combo! Shake that cold and post a picture of Bailey!

Kristie said...

I love your card design! Great stamps and your bow rocks!

Looking forward to seeing a picture of your pup!

cm said...

I agree 100% with Cathy, Linda and Christie: your card is lovely! Fresh flowers, spring-y colours, an eye-catching layout and that bow is *the* perfect special touch! I'm glad it's growing on you, because we know it's gorgeous and stunning! Feel better soon (sending hugs across the kilometers)! Welcoming Bailey into your home: how sweet are you!! He'll certainly receive the attention and love he deserves! I think a four-legged somebody will be in for some major spoiling and pampering! Excited to see his photo! Hugs~c

Jen Brum said...

Great card Cindy! I love that green! It's so springy and makes me long for my grass!!!! Those flowers are so beautiful! Love that little bow! Congrats on the puppy! You are a brave woman!!! My boys keep bugging me for a dog but so far I have been able to shut the conversation down!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is absolutely lovely Cindy! The colors and the pretty layered flowers are such a welcome sight after this long, cold and dreary winter I've been having. I'm happy to hear about your new puppy and I can't wait to see pictures of her!!

Karren said...

Firstly I hope you get over your cold quickly so you can enjoy that little puppy to the max! Secondly I love your card - the colors are fab and the flowers are just gorgeous.

Deepti said...

Love love the colors and all the elements on ur card :) simply beautiful !!

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy this card is just wonderful! I love love what you did with the sketch and the colors are so pretty! So springy and lovely! I can't wait to see a picture of Bailey! I just love beagles!

Greta said...

Love your color combo & the use of twine--beautiful card! Can't wait to see a picture of Bailey! I'm a total dog person & we've been without for several months. Tomorrow we visit the litter where we're getting a puppy in a couple weeks--can't wait!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so beautiful Cindy! I just love those springy colours and flowers you've used!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I totally love this color scheme! Ready for spring now for sure. Love the fun textures here. :)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well you did it again ~ I LOVE this card ~ it screams Spring to me! LOL! Beautifully done and CONGRATS on Bailey! I am sure he will be a wonderful addition to your family and he is so lucky to have you all!

Rita W said...

Gorgeous, Cindy. I love the colors; such a nice spring card! I can't wait to see Bailey!

Cindy Hall said...

I love everything about this card, Cindy! The texture, layers, colors, embellishments, EVERYTHING. Beautifully created.