February 19, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #124

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great week so far!! Mine was/is just fine. :)

Welcome to a new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
This week we have an awesome and fun Sketch made by Karren! Many ways to use it!! It's Karren's first Sketch for this Team and i think she sure did a fab job!!!!

I did use it a little different.I choose arrows instead of the stripes...like i said,many ways of using it! :)


supplies: My Creative Time - 4x4 Journal Die + More, Carta Bella - It's a Celebration Papers, Clearly Besotted - A little Sentimental Stamps, Basic Grey - Alpha Sticker, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents

Stop by the Blog and check out the beautiful creations from the Team!!!
Would love if you'de play along with us!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This just made me smile for sure! Love the arrows as your panels!

Cathy Weber said...

You have got me thinking about what I can do with this sketch that is a little different...love the arrows you used...thought of feathers, but those are taken too. Hmm...this will be a challenge! Those are really cute stitched arrows...great idea!

Jen Mitchell said...

So fun! I love your idea to use arrows. That's such a clever idea and makes me smile too!

cm said...

Oh wow, wow and wow! Such a fun, fresh, unique, FABULOUS card, Cindy! Once again, you've taken an inspiration sketch to a whole new level of creativity. Brilliant and beautiful! I'm added that journaling set from Emma to my wish list! Hope all is well with you, sweet friend! Hugs~c

Amy O said...

I love this! The arrows are brilliant with this sketch. And I love the colors and patterns. Great card, Cindy!

Karren said...

I love your take on the sketch, Cindy! Those arrows are so cute and I love your color combo!

Joni Andaya said...

So Aweosome!!! What a FUN card Cindy :)

Jen Brum said...

Such a fun card Cindy! I love your take on the sketch! Those arrows are fabulous! Such a great sentiment! It makes me smile!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow, Cindy! This is way beyond fabulous! What a wonderful design, and the details, colors, paper choices, glossy accents, well... EVERYTHING, is just PERFECTION!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Your cards are always so modern looking with the designer series papers and your cool embellishments!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ I am seriously in AWE here! The way you used those arrow dies is so darn FABULOUS! Plus again the paper hoarder I am ~ LOVES how they flow perfectly together!