February 2, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday! :)
I hope you all had a great weekend so far.Mine was/is ok! :)
I thought,while my food is cooking ( i am making yummy stuffed cabbage leaves ),i'll upload my card i made yesterday for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.




supplies: Lawn Fawn - Cole's ABC dies, Clearly Besotted - It's your Birthday Stamps - Make a wish dies, Twine, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Echo Park - That's my Boy Papers, Enamel Dots, Distress Inks

Thank you for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Terrific card - so bright and cheerful, and love the glossy letters.
Caroline xxx

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...What a HAPPY card Cindy! Love the balloons! Gorgeous pattern papers :) Hugs!

Unknown said...

sooo cute! How did you make the balloon strings curl so perfectly?

Amy O said...

Oh, I LOVE this! That dsp, the shiny letters, and the balloon strings all combine for one perfect birthday card.

Betty said...

Yeah Cindy, deine Glossy Accents Buchstaben sind der Hammer. Was für ein cooler Effekt. Danke, dass du bei CAS(E) this sketch mitgespielt hast und viele liebe Grüße :-) Betty

Michelle said...

Bright and beautiful….love the colors and dimension!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolute perfection! I love everything about it.

Darnell said...

SOOO well done, Cindy! I love how you've added the twine!! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

P.S. Forgot to say congratulations for the HM honor from CTS!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh my sweet friend I LOVE this design!! The papers are PERFECT and Oh my LOVE how you did the HAPPY!!! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!