February 5, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #122

Hello everyone,

Welcome to a new Feshly Made Sketches Challenge!!
Our host this week is Cindy Hall.She did a great job on her Sketch...love it!! This card was so easy to put together!!



supplies: Echo Park - Head over Heels Papers, Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler, My Creative Time - 4x4 Journal Die + More - Fun Stitched Edges, Buggy Designs - Cupcake Dies, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Hero Arts - White Embossing Powder

Head over to our Blog to check out what the rest of this awesome Team created!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You are special for whipping up such a treat! Love the cupcake and the happy design!

Karren said...

Fabulous card, Cindy! Love how you've framed that gorgeous cupcake with its lovely shiny cherry!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable! I love these colors and the framed cupcake look delicious!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Cindy -

and your card is SPECIAL too - so yummy.

I think embossing the cherry is the perfect finishing touch.

blessings,
Barb

Amy O said...

Adorable! Love these colors together and I love the Polaroid frame and dsp.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love, love, love this card Cindy! I'm especially loving that fabulous cupcake - it's really making me hungry :)

Jen Timko said...

I just love that little cupcake and the colors/patterns here are awesome! The frame is so great for the sketch!

Jen Brum said...

Super fun! Love this card Cindy! Love the cupcake and that shiny cherry!!!! Looks amazing in that frame!!!

cm said...

Sorry for being so slow in visiting (more blogger shenanigans!); I'm crossing fingers this comment will stick! I agree with the others: YOU are special in creating this yummy, darling, charming card! Every product, every sketch - you just work amazing magic! Look at the papers you've matched...and the images...and the dies...it's a delicious work of art! Eye-candy guaranteed every time I visit! You rock, Cindy!! Hope all is well! Big hugs~c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Another FABULOUS creation! LOVE the design and oh my the products and the papers!! GORGEOUS sweet friend!