February 5, 2014

The Card Concept Challenge #3

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today.
Please scroll down for the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge! :)

It's time again for a brand new The Card Concept Challenge!!
There where so many beautiful entries for our last one...you guys rock!!! :)



I was inspired by my background paper! After i choose it,i thought of the adorable Elephant die from Buggy Designs...which is sadly no longer available.And no,i don't see pink elephant's! haha I just kept my card pretty childlike,it's going to be for my 9 year old on Valentines Day.






supplies: Teresa Collins - You are my Happy Papers, Bazzill CS, Glossy Accents, Simon Says Stamp - Mini Heart Dies, Paper Doily, My Creative Time - Stitched Square Speech Bubble Die - Fun Stitched Edges - Lot's of Love - Layering Heart Die, Enamel Dots,Googly Eye

Stop by our Blog and you'll find a lot more beautiful inspirations from the Team!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Caryn said...

This jumped out at me straight away over on the Card Concept blog Cindi - not only do I love pink (so thumbs up from me on the new challenge - yay) but my youngest is totally obsessed with elephants! When ever I see one I immediately think of her!And by the way - thank you so much for picking my card from the last challenge - you've made my day xxx

Linda Callahan said...

Totally delightful in very way~!

Kay Miller said...

Oh Cindy this is darling!! That elephant is adorable! All of your layering is just fabulous! Beautiful work!

Cathy Weber said...

I love your cute little elephant valentine...so sweet with the great patterned paper. I laughed that you said you weren't seeing any pink elephants...very funny!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Totally gorgeous! I LOVE pink elephant and matching designer series paper Cindy!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

What an absolutely adorable card! Love it!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Cindy,

Now THIS is an elephant that everyone WOULD want to talk about if it was in the room!!! hahahahaah!

I love everything about your card, you sure put a lot of TLC into it.

Blessings,
Barb

Just Me said...

love your card ...the elephant paper to the big elephant you pulled everything together to make a really cute card ...

Karen Davis said...

Your card is just so sweet Cindy. I love the elephant and the matching elephant paper. Just darling.

cm said...

*Squeal of delight* Your elephants - large and small - are cuteness, plus! First, your selection of pinks is simply outstanding and second, the images you've selected - doily, speech bubble, heart, and of course, the elephant - are absolutely FAB-U-LOUS! A card to adore, for sure! You've made my day, Cindy! Hugs~c

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Cute,cute ellie, Cindy! This is a darling Valentine but it would sure make a sweet baby card as well!

Claire Grantham said...

Love this card Cindy, all the details are stunning, I love the little glossy hearts on the elephants..ahem..rear :) Cx #128

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the elephant and all the little details :)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ HAHAHA on the seeing pink elephants! Well this card is just DARLING!! I wish I would have bought some of those dies ~ they are so darn CUTE!!