February 7, 2014

Omg I love you

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday everyone!!
I hope you had a great week so far!! Mine was ok! Like always! :)

Our weather is SO weird!! We had snow twice this winter,which melted right away.It didn't really stick.It sure was cold,but now...it starts to feel like spring.The sun shines a lot,a sweater is enough for outside and my favorite "spring" birds allready whistle everyday.I LOVE it!!I don't need and want snow,so i am totaly ok with it.But this would be my first winter here in Germany,since i can remember that we didn't had a typical winter.Well...we'll see! :)

Finaly this week my Simon Says Stamp January Kit has arrived and so did the February Kit today.
How i hate that the post takes so very long sometimes!! :/
I used the January Kit to create a card for the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challange.


I usualy don't go over the edge,even though i like that look very much.But all of my cards are meant for my family members and friends in the USA.And my cards always fit just fine into our regular envelopes.So,thats why i try not to go over the edges.But this time i did,i will be giving this card to my 14 year old on Valentines Day,which doesn't need to be send!! ;)


other supplies: Simon Says Stamp - Mini Hearts Dies, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, My Creative Time - 4x4 Journal Die + More - Fun Stitched Edges, Clear Glitter Embossing Powder ( which i used on the balloons ), Twin Touch Markers,Avery Alle - Picture It ( Speech Bubble )

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

cm said...

I was just about to bundle up to head out into our frosty, crisp -30C day (down jacket, sorel boots, longjohns, big mitts, a woolen toque...not exactly fashionable attire!), when your post popped up. Oh how darling is this! Your little monster, the sentiment, the hearts - yes, it's over-the-edge AWESOME! As Anita from France would say: this makes me smile alllll over my face! LOVE it, as will your son! And I hear you about the long mail service! On the plus side, you have oodles of goodies to play with! Hugs, sweet Cindy!~c

Joni Andaya said...

Oh...Cindy this is so ADORABLE!!! Love This, made me smile when I saw it :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so darned adorable. Love the colors, the little alien in the frame, the textures... Fabulous.

Claire Grantham said...

Ha ha I love this card Cindy it's so fun. Cx

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh look how CUTE your little dude it! Again you style is simply AMAZING! Well this winter is something I would like to forget! Cold, slight warm up, blast of snow ~ come on Spring I meant to ask how the cabbage rolls turned out?? Sounded yummy to me!