May 27, 2015

What a Treat Wednesday

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

Today,it's What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time!

I made this cute Gift Bag,using Chalkboard Birthday Stamp and Die Set!!
I love this Bag! I think this will be my most used die,for any treats i'll be giving away to my loved ones!!
First i sponged it with Distress Inks and than i cut the circle hole with  Bunch of Fun Circle Dies!
I also used this Set for the frame around the hole! I adhered some acetate behind the "window"!
Than i stamped and die cut the cupcake from Light the Candle Stamp and Die Set! I colored the bottom and the candle with Spectrum Noir Markers! For the frosting and the white small circles,i used Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter! And my handles are American Crafts Twine!!




Please check out what Miss Emma and some girls of the Team made for you today!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Fabulous little treat bag! Love the little window! Great job!

Joan Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Smith said...

AWWWW what a super cute Treat Bag I too love this cutie patootie bag die....love the colors. Your cupcake looks so yummy. I too love your little window...gosh so many clever and creative ideas you came up with using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat bag!!!

keysha said...

I love that little window on your treat bag!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love purple! Super job on one sweet purple treat bag. The new bag die is so fun and easy to use. Lots of room for decorating or windows or sentiments.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com