May 27, 2015

The Card Concept #36

Hello everyone,

I'm back with another The Card Concept Challenge!!!
I LOVE our new inspiration!!


My card came together very easy and quick!! I was inspired by the whole picture! the colors,stripes and cupcakes of course!!
I used Clearly Besotted's Diagonal Stripes on my first layer! I did a little sponging with Shabby Shutters on my top layer before i glued down the two cupcakes,which i cut out with My Creative Time's Light the Candles Set! Both of them where colore with Spectrum Noir Markers and for the frosting,i used Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter!!



Please stop by the TCC Blog and check out the pretty inspirations from the Team!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this!

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Deine Karte macht richitg Lust auf Feiern und sieht echt lecker aus.
Viele Grüße, Synnöve

sandie said...

Love the sparkle and soft layering-such a fun card x

Kay Miller said...

Well that is just totally adorable Cindy! Love the green color scheme and the cute little cupcakes! Wonderful card!! ((Hugs))

LauraJane:) said...

Happy glitter cupcakes!

Kreativelena said...

Loving this card. So glad i found your blog..