May 25, 2015

My Creative Time - Made in Minutes Monday

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday,i guess!! ;)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

I am back today,with a Made in Minutes card,using My Creative Time goodies!! :)

Almost didn't make it within 20 minutes.My Card took me 19:34 minutes!
The embossing took me the longest! And my background is not very clean either!! :/

I started by die cutting a black panel with Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More,stamped the background with Geo Borders and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Platinum embossing powder! Than i die cut 2 tags with Stitched Round Tab,Arrow & Tag Dies!
I covered one of them with the WOW! platinum powder and used the Build a Pretty Flower Stamp Set on the top one! The sentiment is from Believe in Your Dreams!


Check out what the other girls of this awesme Team made for you today!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Gertrude said...

Hallo, sieht wunderschön aus die Karte
glg Gertrude

Joan Smith said...

Omg Your card is gorgeous! Sre doesn't look like a made in minutes card? Love all. Of your super clever and creatives ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. I love the colors! YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous, Cindy! I love the color scheme! That platinum embossing is so pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh this is fabulous Cindy! I Love the gold embossed triangles on the black and the little flowery tag is just adorable!! Such a wonderful card! Have a great week my friend!! ((hugs))

quilt4fun2 said...

The embossing is to pretty on the black and you got a great picture of the shine. Your Build A Pretty Flower tag is so pretty...love the color. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful, Cindy!!! The gold on the black bg is so lovely and I love the tags and the cute little stamped flowers!!! The bling finish it off perfectly!!!
Have a great day!!!!